Magic Key Program

I'm not planning on buying a key today (upgrading tickets in October) but seeing this image ... I instantly cringe. All. the. hours. waiting.

Good luck everyone! Hope this goes smoothly!
Hahaha! I agree. I’m just in to see how it goes. No agro attitude about, just fun to see what happens.

So it definitely looks like different reservation buckets. For today, 1 Parks Ticket guests can only go to DCA today . Annual Passholders can go to both.

This goes back to my point of who is to say that Disney will want more non-MK guests on Fri and Saturday and limit availability to the MK holders.

Last edited:
Looks like the queue is live now

Update: Maybe its not a queue. Unsure if you stay on it if it redirects or not

It's not that you CAN activate it that way, It is that if you use the pass that includes free parking, your pass becomes active the first day you use it to park, if that happens before your first admission. So you if you use the pass to park and go to DTD, it will be considered the effective date of your pass.
I've also seen people post the opposite. That you can't use it until it's activated at the park entrance. Is there somewhere Disney has posted or officially said it activates at the parking structure? They don't take pics of you there so how can it get activated?

I've also seen people post the opposite. That you can't use it until it's activated at the park entrance. Is there somewhere Disney has posted or officially said it activates at the parking structure? They don't take pics of you there so how can it get activated?

I believe I saw it in the terms and conditions

My daughter and I are using our previously purchased 1-day hoppers to head over after her first day of school (half day, we should get to DL between 12-12:30), and we will be attempting to upgrade them once we're in, on the app.

I'll report back later on how that goes.

For everyone trying to buy online here at 10, may the odds be ever in your favor.

And my guess is that Saturdays are going to book up quickly (and maybe some Fridays/Sundays), but otherwise, demand will be spread out enough to keep it from being a solid block of sellouts.

Do we know how upgrading already purchased park tickets to the Magic Key will work?

My daughter and I are using our previously purchased 1-day hoppers to head over after her first day of school (half day, we should get to DL between 12-12:30), and we will be attempting to upgrade them once we're in, on the app.

I'll report back later on how that goes.

For everyone trying to buy online here at 10, may the odds be ever in your favor.

And my guess is that Saturdays are going to book up quickly (and maybe some Fridays/Sundays), but otherwise, demand will be spread out enough to keep it from being a solid block of sellouts.

Sounds like a fun day at the Parks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter