Magic In Paradise: 10/8-10/15 2011 All cruisers check in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this works. Jordak is still doing custom magnets for people and this is his thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2745821&referrerid=302324
If this doesn't work then it is the "cruise magnets and graphics" one on the first page right now. I can't find the other one but if you search the threads for cruise mangets there is one that has the "ears" and there is another one that has basic designs. I will keep looking for it for you.

Here is another link to some door magnet graphics: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1523226

:thumbsup2 Wow thanx very much for this Laura im off to have a look now.

:banana::banana:

I hope this works. Jordak is still doing custom magnets for people and this is his thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2745821&referrerid=302324
If this doesn't work then it is the "cruise magnets and graphics" one on the first page right now. I can't find the other one but if you search the threads for cruise mangets there is one that has the "ears" and there is another one that has basic designs. I will keep looking for it for you.

Jordak is taking another break. Poor guy.:sad2: Way too many requests. I did find a bundle that I liked but is there anyway that another DISigner would be able to personalize the names?

:wave: Hey guys! Just 'popping' in tonight. Have been on an 'organizing binge' today...organized drawers, FE stuff, getting cruise documents all put away in my handy-dandy folder...:goodvibes Y'all have a good nite!

Hi all. So the Interline discount rate is out for this cruise for anyone that maybe able to use it. We have decided not to. Now don't get me wrong it is a great deal and only $100 more than what we are paying for our sideways 11B to go to a 5B and pre paid tips, but the problem is that we need to spend more money and loose the $250 on board credit that we have as Gold members. The tips only work out to about $150 or so so we look at as spending $100 to losse $100. I will admit it would have been nice to have to verandah, but I really don't want to spend any more especially since we have to pay the Hawaii cruise by New Years Eve.

Hi sorry Alan can you tell this newbie what the interline discount rate is?:confused::confused:
We booked with dreams unlimited and i remember seeing that discounts may be aplied to your booking but not sure as we are first timers.:confused3
Thanx Mandy

Thought of our group when I saw this picture in one of the threads today!

witch-with-mickey-bar.jpg

Hi sorry Alan can you tell this newbie what the interline discount rate is?:confused::confused:
We booked with dreams unlimited and i remember seeing that discounts may be aplied to your booking but not sure as we are first timers.:confused3
Thanx Mandy

I'll beat him to the punch and tell y'all that interline discounts are for airline and travel professionals. He works for Southwest, so he gets to use them if they pop up.

I've read about em, but don't qualify for them since I am a lowly target employee.

Until .......................

Thread number 2!!!!

Y'all decide who's going to open it, and please copy and paste Post 1 of this thread over there. Of course that means whoever opens it is in charge of editing the post.

Not sure I can edit Post 1 of this thread after it has been locked.

Gotta get ready for hte morning and go shower. I'll pop in after for a minute.

Hey Alan I didn't know Shamu can fly.:lmao::lmao: Here is the SWA Shamu the whale plane I took today from Baltimore to Buffalo.

IMG00041-20110816-1824.jpg

IMG00042-20110816-1825.jpg

I'll beat him to the punch and tell y'all that interline discounts are for airline and travel professionals. He works for Southwest, so he gets to use them if they pop up.

I've read about em, but don't qualify for them since I am a lowly target employee.

Cheers Maureen, and sorry i would start a new post but im not computer savvy and would mess it up so im praying that im not near the 20th post;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter