Magic Express question

WINTER

DIS Veteran
I fly out tomorrow and planned on using Magic Express. My daughter may be picking me up now. Do I need to notify ME I won't be using their service now or does it matter?

You don't need to let them know for the ride from airport to resort. In the other direction, the front desk at your resort can help you if you need.

On the trip to the resort the buses are scheduled as guests check in so no need to call. If you booked a return trip to the airport and your not using that "please" call or go to the front desk and cancel!

On the return trip buses are scheduled based on reservations. Twice we have been on a DME bus that went to a resort to pick up guests that didn't show and the driver has to wait a reasonable amount of time just in case.

I have a related question. We have rented a car for our trip end of this month but have Magic Express still listed on our online check in. We never gave Disney our flight information.
If we do not call or chat someone to remove the Magic Express....will this delay us getting our room assignment that day at the hotel? Aka Does the hotel assign the rooms as people start hopping on busses or are they already assigned way before that?

I have a related question. We have rented a car for our trip end of this month but have Magic Express still listed on our online check in. We never gave Disney our flight information.
If we do not call or chat someone to remove the Magic Express....will this delay us getting our room assignment that day at the hotel? Aka Does the hotel assign the rooms as people start hopping on busses or are they already assigned way before that?
I would call DME to let them know you no longer need it. (866)599-0951

I agree, if your plans have changed for arrival or departure, better to let DME know. They arrange their schedule based on the reservations. During the day probably less of an issue, but if arriving/departing late at night, it helps them to plan better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter