• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic express question

Dakota731

DIS Veteran
i entered my info about my flights but never got an email confirmation. Is there a place I can see this on MDE? I want to make sure everything is correct! Thanks

There is nowhere to see it on MDE.

Worst case scenario, if you walk up to the ME desk and you don't have a reservation but you have a resort booking, they will still put you on a bus.

You will see it in your Online Check-in under Resort Arrival if it is all set up, but it won't have any specific information about your flights.

i entered my info about my flights but never got an email confirmation. Is there a place I can see this on MDE? I want to make sure everything is correct! Thanks
I had the same issue. I called just to confirm they had the info. Make sure you have your magic bands out because that makes it faster.

We just got back and had never received our DME info before our trip (my experience said to call but it was during all the Irma problems and the wait was more than 6 hours). When we got to DME we had our magic bands on and there was absolutely no problems! When we got to our resort I just double checked with guest services to make sure our return flight was entered in the system and it was. We received our travel papers for the "tragic express" the day before our departure like every time in the past. No worries!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter