Made our own magic!!! Little evidence of YOAMD

PattiPB

<font color=green>I'll be happy to learn the secre
I'm glad my family makes our own magic! We just returned from a great weekend trip to DL---our annual Halloween visit. NV schools are closed for a long weekend around Halloween for Nevada Day (day we entered the Union), so we go this weekend every year.

Be sure to bring your own magic!!! Over the past three days, I saw very little evidence of the YOAMD people. I saw about 10 people with the Dream Ears, and less than 20 people with Dream Fastpasses around their neck. I did see a lot of Honorary Citizen and First Time pins.

It surprised me that everytime I saw YOAMD personnel, they were carrying the trash-grabber things they use to pick up litter from the street. Maybe they have them doing double-duty!?!?

Anyway, we had an awesome time. Just wanted everyone to know that reasonable expectations are your safest bet!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter