Mac Users~ Have you tried the new iTunes Music Store?

I had to "warn" dh that the $1.00 is going to add up fast so not to go overboard LOL! Of course now he wants the new Ipod since he can't put these songs on his current MP3 player. I just knew there would be a price to pay when this came out... upgrade upgrade that all I ever hear-how does one keep up? It is going to be so cool to grab just the songs we like :)

I have to restrain myself!;) ;)

I have been wanting to get a cd burner for a while, I finally bought one last night!;) :rolleyes: I can't wait!

The neat thing about the iTunes music store is that you can pick only the songs you want. :bounce: I think $.99 per song is a reasonable price and the sound quality is really good.

You will definitely love the Cd burner. We bought our first songs tonight (we agreed to start with 3 each) and I just love it. I rarely like all the songs on a CD so to be able to pick and choose is awesome. You were right the quality is very good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter