Mac Firefox and Opera - DVC Website Doesn't Work

I'm using Firefox and it's working just fine for me. :confused3
On a Mac? Even since they updated the HTML a few months ago I haven't been able to get Firefox to work. Safari works fine though doesn't always look like it is since it often doesn't change the cursor to indicate clickable links. I haven't tried the new Safari 3 but will likely tonight.

I am running 10.4.9 and Firefox 2.0.0.4 and it is working for me. It seems a little slow compared to other sites. Also, the site is sporadically down of late.
I can't get it to work with 10.4.9 and any version of Firefox including 2.0.0.4. Safari 3 seems to work great and faster than 2 was. It just says
We're sorry. The page you are trying to access is currently not available.
I've also cleared the private information and cookies.

We're sorry. The page you are trying to access is currently not available.

I get that sometimes also, even on Safari. I think it is a problem with the site.

I can't get it to work with 10.4.9 and any version of Firefox including 2.0.0.4. Safari 3 seems to work great and faster than 2 was. It just says I've also cleared the private information and cookies.

Did you know... that Bill finally got his degree from Harvard this week? I think maybe he is having a little fun with everyone....

Can I use Safari 3 on a PowerPC Mac?
I'm using a G4 Powermac but I think it does require 10.4.9 or higher. It was really built for Leopard which I really haven't looked into yet.

I get that sometimes also, even on Safari. I think it is a problem with the site.
I've never got that with Safari. I've tried every link, clearing cache/cookies and everything else I know. The only links from the sales page that works are the ons that pop up into a new window like the one to get them to call you and the movie. It works fine for all else. The only other issue might be some incompatibility with Embarq's DSL though that seems unlike to me. I've gone through all the settings, if you have any suggestions I'd love to hear them as I like to have a backup and Firefox is usually it.

I am using Firefox 2.0.0.4 and not having problems. I have no idea why , if theres problems to be had , I usually have them :lmao:

I am using Firefox 2.0.0.4 and not having problems. I have no idea why , if theres problems to be had , I usually have them :lmao:
I'll have to get with Disney Technical when I have the chance.

I just checked on my desktop PPC G4 and Firefox is working on the DVC site. I thought maybe I was having luck with Firefox because I am using an Intel MacBook, but I guess that is not the variable either. Beats me what is going on.

I just checked on my desktop PPC G4 and Firefox is working on the DVC site. I thought maybe I was having luck with Firefox because I am using an Intel MacBook, but I guess that is not the variable either. Beats me what is going on.
Thanks for checking. I'll work on it when I can but who knows when I can call them weekdays during the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter