~~~"M" sent/received thread~~~.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are out! :yay:
Mail date is August 26.............please get them out on time.
Post here when you send out and then again when you receive and tell us what "M"arvelous "M" items you get :mickeyjum

My package is ready to go into the mail.....tomorrow. Need to get the label and postage ready.

I have a few things ready but need to pick up a few more so mine will probably be mailed tomorrow morning.

Gotta get a couple more things as soon as I get a break from work! Hopefully will have time to do this, this evening.

I know what I'm going to sent just have to go pick it up at the store. Will probably go out tomorrow morning since my DH will be playing golf. Plans are to get it in the mail on Monday afternoon.

:wave:

We have a good turn out this time.......12 people are playing.

Remember "N" sign-ups will start 8-26.

Took my package to the post office this morning. It's on it's way eastward. :thumbsup2

:woohoo: the first mailing.

Mine is waiting for pick-up, so it will be on its way later today.

Was going to put it in the mail tomorrow when I had the day off. Now just got called in to work tomorrow. I'll be sending it out hopefully during my lunch hour.... :confused3

I just bought my postage, so my package will be in the mail tomorrow. I'll post when it is officially on it's way!

The one I sent is out for delivery :yay:

The one you sent has been delivered! From Nancy I received:

Mini tote
Magic towel (Snow White)
Mickey cards (Snap and Go Fish) - My DGKs are going to love playing these
Mickey socks - really cute
Magnet (angel)
M & M Peanuts (love these!)
Mexico pin
Medieval Times info sheet
Mints in a Mickey tin from DLHK (DH and I are fighting over the tin :rotfl:)
Memo pads (Buzz & Woody) - I have a DGS-5 who will go crazy over these
Minneapolis post card
Map - Sierra Club

Great box, Nancy. Thank you so much! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter