Lyft Minnie Van Question

Sparrow'sLady

Mouseketeer
Is there a way to get pricing using a Minnie Van by Lyft without using the app? It looks like I have to be on property so it can find my location to give a price.

I have never used Lyft or Uber. Does the price change daily or fluctuate based upon traffic or the driver?

Is there a way to get pricing using a Minnie Van by Lyft without using the app? It looks like I have to be on property so it can find my location to give a price.
Once you tap "Where are you going?" in the Lyft app, you can override the start location by clicking it.
I have never used Lyft or Uber. Does the price change daily or fluctuate based upon traffic or the driver?
regular uber/lyft prices can fluctuate based on demand, Minnie Van pricing will not.

Once you tap "Where are you going?" in the Lyft app, you can override the start location by clicking it.

regular uber/lyft prices can fluctuate based on demand, Minnie Van pricing will not.
Thank you.

I thought I read both were done from within the app, so I will compare pricing. I have a feeling the Minnie Lyft is probably quite a bit more. (we have to pay for the vans LOL)

Thank you.

I thought I read both were done from within the app, so I will compare pricing. I have a feeling the Minnie Lyft is probably quite a bit more. (we have to pay for the vans LOL)
MVs seem to run about $35-$45, noticeably more than a normal rideshare but they include 2 car seats if that matters.

Minnie Van pricing wasn't too bad when it first rolled out, but now it's quite a bit more than regular Uber/Lyft. At the theme parks, the Minnie Van drop off/pick up location will be much more convenient than regular Uber/Lyft.

Does Minnie Van do airport pick-up and drop-off or is it only around the theme parks and hotels?

They do airport runs for Club Level. I asked the Minnie Van administration team a few months ago when it would be back for all guests; they didn’t know.

I just checked with DVC member services, and if you are staying club level, cash stay or DVC points at AKV, you can book a Minnie Van from and to the Orlando airport. But it is not cheap... $199 each way.

There's no way to calculate the price without the app, but it seems to be about double the price of a Lyft XL, for an estimate.

We used Minnie Van/Lyft one time when at Disney a few years ago one evening to go to a restaurant. First time using that app and trying to figure out how it works, I found you have to be VERY careful to not accidentally create a ride request. It is NOT like other apps or websites where you can click around to check it out. Fortunately, there was a number I could call and indicate the ride request was in error. We weren't planning to go out to dinner until later in the day !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter