LSU fans for Dec 30th game

Uuaww said:
yeah, that the disboards are packed with lsu fans who are gonna be very upset, when the U takes them out

You were right about one thing that you said in a previous post about not knowing much about the south and SEC schools. Here's a little 411 just for you...Your words can never break the spirit of a TIGER FAN! We bleed purple and gold :cheer2: So sticks and stones may break our bones but we all know that the Miami Hurricanes are...TIGER BAIT!

Uuaww said:
ill be back to talk crap when miami smokes you guys.

Amen my friend! I'm with ya:cool1: :banana: :rotfl2: Like I said before: It's all about the "U" :smooth:

"GO CANES"

"Everything looks good! I think, I think this time is going to work!"
----WARNING COOLANT LEVELS DROPPING----
The Hulk at IOA!

wendy1974 said:
You were right about one thing that you said in a previous post about not knowing much about the south and SEC schools. Here's a little 411 just for you...Your words can never break the spirit of a TIGER FAN! We bleed purple and gold :cheer2: So sticks and stones may break our bones but we all know that the Miami Hurricanes are...TIGER BAIT!

Im tempted to stab you just to prove you don't, a la Dane Cook "super bleeder" style

Stabbing someone....great California based education there. I can't wait to send my kid there. Way to represent.

Uuaww said:
im just saying the level of education in the south vs california is a whole different ball game, but im done, ill be back to talk crap when miami smokes you guys.

You do realize that Miami is in the south, don't you?

Boy am I sorry I missed all these post today. I took the day off to try and finish my Christmas shopping. Thanks to all ya'll Tiger Fans for your support. If you can't be with me in person at least I know ya'll be there in Spirit!

I agree that the "negative" poster just under estimates the depth of our loyalty to our team. Just look how long we waited for that National Championship.

We'll head over to the ESPN club and hope to luck out and find some other fans. I know on the last 2 trips we took (one at Mardi Gras 2004) we saw plenty purple and gold. We'll be easy to spot on 12/30 in our Purple and Gold.

Thanks to all!
Vanessa

Well I for one am glad to see that California education paying off :teeth:

Uuaww said:
Will you stop saying it was a National Championship? Everyone in there right mind knows that USC won it, at best it was a dual champion, but very few people will say that LSU was better than USC that year.
"There" should be "their", dear. Also, dual championship.

Uuaww said:
you can have the trophy, but everyone outside if the south...
I'm assuming you meant of

Uuaww said:
And out of all of those teams, I actually have 5 of them to win there bowl games, (even I can't see Missouri winning though).
Again, should be their...

Uuaww said:
Im not saying there aren't smart people there, but then LSU IS a state college, I'm not to savy on my academic schools in that region other than I know that Tulane is a very prestigous medical school, but I would think that getting straight A's as say, Louisiana Monroe, would be a lot harder since it is a university and not a state school.
Holy run-on sentence Batman!

Uuaww said:
Im not saying there aren't smart people there, but then LSU IS a state college, I'm not to savy on my academic schools in that region other than I know that Tulane is a very prestigous medical school, but I would think that getting straight A's as say, Louisiana Monroe, would be a lot harder since it is a university and not a state school.

I'm...too...savvy...prestigious...at (c'mon you're making this too easy)

Uuaww said:
I just don't think college football is the greatest thing ever, like the South does...
Really?????
Uuaww said:
Oh and while polling 10000 football fans, 60% said USC was the NC, vs. 25% for "split" and 15% for LSU, so I am not alone. I just don't think college football is the greatest thing ever, like the South does, you guys live and breathe it, the way some of your fans act is reason enough for me to now start pulling against the SEC for ALL bowl games. I even plan on rooting for Texas Tech, a team I loathe.

Go Texas Tech
Go Miami (FL)
Go Missouri
Go Iowa
Go Wisconsin
Go West Virginia

And out of all of those teams, I actually have 5 of them to win there bowl games, (even I can't see Missouri winning though). Bama will get schooled by the Texas Tech passing assault, LSU will get exposed by the U, hopefully Brad Smith can live up to the hype for just one game, Iowa isn't playing a team called Iowa St so they will show up in full force, Wisconsin will be playing with so much emotion and passion for Alvarez's last game it will be something unique, and no one has given West Virginia any credit so I look to them to just rock Shockley's world.
OK, so maybe you're just repeating what you've read again :rolleyes: ....
...and here...http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=973261
...and here...http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=973814

Uuaww said:
glad to see academic excellence is behind football. There are some straight priorities.
You're talking to a 12 year old.
But let's talk about your priorities:
Uuaww said:
all i can say is i ****ed up big over thanksgiving break and ill need 3 straight all nighters to catch up.

honestly i planned on getting so much work done, blah blah blah, but i screwed up and didn't do **** and now i have to work my *** off for my midterms on wed and thursday. See this is why i take 20 units, if i take 20 or if i take 12 the result is the same, i half *** it and get mostly C's with a few B's mixed in, but that is more acceptable with take 20 units
You're quite the scholar!

Uuaww said:

Did you even read my post, I said that I am not that good with colleges in that region, but usually State schools aren't as good as University Of ... schools.

So don't go chewing me out when I even said that I wasn't sure, outside of Tulane, I don't know how good the schools are...

jackie, there is a reason behind the state names vs uni of names, i just don't know it. and I don't know the south well, I agreed to that.
Well, you've obviously done your homework :rotfl: . How could any of us possibly argue your points when they're articulated so well and obviously based on facts you've read somewhere, but don't remember where?

Uuaww said:
And yes, i feel obligated to judge when told that the south is as good academically (not this thread i don't think) as the west.
Link please. Oh, and judge not lest ye be judged :)

Uuaww said:
im just saying the level of education in the south vs california is a whole different ball game, but im done, ill be back to talk crap when miami smokes you guys.
See above comment :rotfl:

Sincerely,

An LSU grad

FSUGrad97 said:
You do realize that Miami is in the south, don't you?
I doubt he does. He repeatedly says he doesn't know anything about Southern schools. He's just read some stuff somewhere.....

Besides, who are you and I to question him? We both graduated from schools that had *gasp* the word state in them! I'm surprised "state" isn't showing up as ***** since it's such an awful word :teeth:

you know bengal, i said i was done, and that i am not going to argue it anymore, if you wanna keep going after me, go ahead, i'm gonna just wait it out and let it die.

Let's get to the bottom of the real problem. LSU hired a loser of a coach in Les Miles. He was handed a national championship team and lost to a very bad Tenn. team and an over rated Georgia team. I look for this to be LSU's last year as a powerhouse until they get rid of no personality Miles. The man will always be a middle of the pack coach. He will also jump ship again as soon as the Michigan job opens up. Hopefully that will be very soon for LSU's sake.

Neaux, actually the "real problem" is fans of other schools butting in on this thread.

Geaux bengalbelle :)

These LSU fans are just all talk...you know what they say...BRING IT DON'T SING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO CANES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bengalbelle said:
I doubt he does. He repeatedly says he doesn't know anything about Southern schools. He's just read some stuff somewhere.....

Besides, who are you and I to question him? We both graduated from schools that had *gasp* the word state in them! I'm surprised "state" isn't showing up as ***** since it's such an awful word :teeth:

Welcome to dealing with "the U" fans. Now that they are getting better, their fanbase is growing. He's a typical bandwagon Miami fan. After a while you just end up ignoring the endless talk, whining, etc.

I usually ask them when they graduated, and that shuts them up really quick.

MouseJunkie said:
These LSU fans are just all talk...you know what they say...BRING IT DON'T SING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO CANES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it :banana: ! :bounce: :banana: :Pinkbounc !

"Are you insane? get out of here, the curse is real! He's after your souls.
"SILENCE".........with your souls I shall rule for eternity.
------The Mummy at Universal-------

FSUGrad97 said:
Welcome to dealing with "the U" fans. Now that they are getting better, their fanbase is growing. He's a typical bandwagon Miami fan. After a while you just end up ignoring the endless talk, whining, etc.

I usually ask them when they graduated, and that shuts them up really quick.

I AM NOT A MIAMI FAN!!!! I JUST DON'T LIKE THE SEC, I am a Cal fan, and a fan of the Pac 10.

Oh and im still in college, in my 2nd year at cal poly: san luis obispo. and just for kicks, Im a biology major with an emphasis in botany.

Uuaww said:
I AM NOT A MIAMI FAN!!!! I JUST DON'T LIKE THE SEC, I am a Cal fan, and a fan of the Pac 10.

I am an LSU alum and fan...but that aside...

whether or not you "like" the SEC is beside the point...your posts are a little harsh, don't you think? Especially considering all this team and it's fans have been throught these past several months.

Regardless of any "level of education" here, when the chips were down, our QB had an apartment full of New Orleans evacuees living with him.

Sorry, but in my book, that is what defines character. How many evacuees did you volunteer to take in while trying to lead a top 10 college football team?

And by the way, I guess you will not be joining the OP for the game - which was the original question here.

i am not arguing the hurricane, that will get me kicked off the site so fast, honestly, i just want to leave the thread, get back to the OPs topic and don't post about my comments, if everyone does that, then all will be normal.

3for Me said:
I am an LSU alum and fan...but that aside...

whether or not you "like" the SEC is beside the point...your posts are a little harsh, don't you think? Especially considering all this team and it's fans have been throught these past several months.

Regardless of any "level of education" here, when the chips were down, our QB had an apartment full of New Orleans evacuees living with him.

Sorry, but in my book, that is what defines character. How many evacuees did you volunteer to take in while trying to lead a top 10 college football team?

And by the way, I guess you will not be joining the OP for the game - which was the original question here.

Very well said.

Uuaww said:
i am not arguing the hurricane, that will get me kicked off the site so fast, honestly, i just want to leave the thread, get back to the OPs topic and don't post about my comments, if everyone does that, then all will be normal.

Then leave. You don't have to keep posting even when someone responds to your comments. Just unsubscribe to the thread and you won't be notified when there is a new post. Then you won't know if there is a comment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter