Lowest HIFS rates??

disney4me

Earning My Ears
Is The $109 rate the cheapest anyones getting a suitte at HIFS??? Id love to stay there again,( was there in sept 2000) But moneys a big issue for this trip. We had a great rate of $79 in 2000. Thanks for your help!

We're going in December 2002 and got a rate of 115 a night for the 2bdrm kids suite but that is the family value package that includes free kids meals and 2 free adult dinners too.

IF ANYONE IS OVER 50 THEY OFFER SENIOR RATES??

Originally posted by disneywith6kids
We're going in December 2002 and got a rate of 115 a night for the 2bdrm kids suite but that is the family value package that includes free kids meals and 2 free adult dinners too.

How long are you staying for? A week?
We aren't going until July,2003 so I'm JUST starting to get ideas on rates,etc. Someone on the boards suggested www.valuetrip.com(V-TRIP discount code) but that only brings it down to like $149.....
I e-mailed the hotel itself and a lovely woman replied with some info....said that there are specials if you stay more than 7 nights?
2 free adult dinners sounds great!
We're also getting a KidSuite.

I saw a rate of $105.00 on Expedia this morning. It was for late August (8/25 - 8 nights)
for a Kids Suite or a Residential Suite.

How did you get the family deal with some meals included?? I would love more info!!

Disney4me

I have sent you a private message about the best rate I have seen for a family value package (inc breakfast and evening buffet)

ATB
Jimmie
England

I would be most grateful for any suggestions/links to finding a good deal on a Family Package at HIFS.......... We're not going until 2003 but any leads would be wonderful! TY in advance!

The best rate I have come across came from this web site. I believe the code I used was WT2 or WT3 the one code expired Dec 2001 but when I asked they said they still have the family value package for 115 a night. We are getting 2 kids suites because I'm also bringing my father and Aunt with us. I'm wondering if you can get the family value package with the senior discount since they are both over 50. We're staying fo 10 days and then 2 days at the Swan and Dolphin with the gov. rate. DH is a cop. Then we're going over to the poly for 2 nights. We figured we would end our vacation with a bang:)

I don't think you can but the person over 50 can book both rooms and that will save you $$$

I recently reserved a week in December and received a rate of $102 / night, which is their 7 or more night rate. I will still be calling back to check if there are any additional discounts available. Good luck!

I e-mailed HIFS directly and a lovely woman replied .....told me that the wholesalers didn't have their 2003 "rack rates" yet but that they did offer specials if you stay 7 nights+.......we had been contemplating on whether or not to stay 6/7 nights but if we can get a good rate it pays to stay the extra night! Did you get the $102 rate via the internet(code,etc)? Thanks so much ...
Naomi

Nope...I just called and gave the reservations person my dates (12/7 - 12/14). She immediately gave me the $102 rate. I was expecting $115 - $125 so it was a real bonus.

The reservation number is 877-387-5437.

I also ordered a brochure from their web site and my kids love looking at the pictures of the pool and the kidsuites. Our last trip was a complete surprise for my kids and they really like being involved in the planning for this trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter