Love those Mousecodes!!!!!

WendyZ

<font color=deeppink>Always wants to be on vacatio
Just have to tell all of you about the great deal we just received!!! I found a couple of codes on the Mousesavers site for All-Stars & Moderates. So I thought what the heck! We have "had" ressies for ASMo. first week of Dec. Well...we now have ressies for Port Orlean - Riverside instead and a deal to boot!!!!:D :D :D

Just wanted to say a Great Big Thanks Mousesavers! Couldn't of done it without you!!!!! :)

We are return to WDW next April and REALLY REALLY REALLY hoping for codes! I didn't know about codes for our April 2001 trip and I paid RACK RATE! Have a great trip!

Thanks Sandra, I hope things work our for you too!!! I never thought we would get a deal like this either!!!!:)

I am planning on spending about $100.00 per night (before taxes) so if I don't get any deals at all, we'll stay at one of the ALL STARS, but if I can get CSR for $89 or $99, we'll stay there. If no deals on moderates but there is a $49.00 or $59.00 deal at ALL STAR, then we'll stay there. In April 2001, I didn't know about codes and paid $170.00 per night for CBR!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter