Lost rings...

Unofficial627

Mouseketeer
Hopefully, I will be recieving my class ring soon. I want to wear it at Disney, but I am worried about losing it. Has anyone lost a ring there? If so, did you find it?

i wore mine the last time i went. Depending on how it fits you should be fine. If its pretty loose, you might want to re think it..Mine was fine. I actually lost mine a few weeks ago, not at wdw, at school..i freaked out! but i found it..thankfully.

If it fits well go ahead and wear it...if the fit is not so good at least leave it behind for water parks etc. My husband lost a substantial amount of weight in the past couple of years and has yet to re-size his wedding ring, when we were at DL in March he did bend his ring finger or make a fist on some of the rides just to be safe...hmmm...I'll need to pester him to get it sized before our next trip, thanks for the reminder!

An a related note, one of the most "Disney" things I've seen during one of our trips: Maintenance was unscrewing some of the boards on the Boardwalk and we thought it a little odd that they would do it right in the middle of the day if it were something just routine. We found out that someone's wedding ring had fallen off and fell between the slats and they were working to retrieve it! :)

DH lost his wedding ring 2 years ago at Typhoon Lagoon (we think). Never heard anything about it. Checked again last month when we were there and still no show. I think the sharks got it!

I didn't lose my ring, but my diamond came loose and fell out of my engagement ring setting! :( Realized it was missing when the prongs cut into my leg. I was so sad!!!!

I don't know if this is helpful but I recieved a ring that I was to "grow into" when I was 12. It came with a "ring guard" which fit inside the ring and made it tighter with a sort of spring half circle. If your ring is precious but loose, you might consider having it fitted with a guard. Unfortunately for mine, I was 12 and lost it anyway through the carelessness of being 12. :(

I losted my ring while at Disney and 7 years later I got a call from my high school, that some one found it at Disney and it was sent to the High School, Seems it took the high a long time to find me..
As high school in Maine and I now live in Ohio...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter