Looks like we going!!!

tigger2on

<font color=6699CC>I can't believe I read this WHO
My fiance has decided that he needs a vacation and it looks like we're gonna take Ryleigh for her 7th b-day Nov.09 - 16, 2003. We'll do 3 nights/ 4 days at AKL Savannah view and 3 nights elsewhere.
who's been to AKL and what's it like? Should we get a car?

As far as I'm concerned the Bus Transportation is Fantastic from AKL! We did not experience any problems well except at night when we had to always go to DTD to catch a bus back but then it was an excuse to go to Ghirreldi's(sp) YUMMY ICE CREAM!

It was great seeing the animals everyday! I miss the music! I miss the smell of the fire pit!

You guys will so enjoy it there!

If you want more specifics, just ask!

Scratch
:smooth:

PS Give a Hug to Ryleigh from us!

AKL is AWESOME,AWESOME,AWESOME!!!!
We had a savannah view-it was sooo cool!! There is so much to do at this resort-you may find yourself not wanting to run off to the parks!! They will give you a schedule of activities when you check in-some of the things we did were storeytelling(this is not typical storeytelling!!),night vision goggles,hidden mickey hunt,cultural safari,culinary tour and a couple of other things! The pool is nifty and the decor is to die for in my opinion---can you tell I can't wait to get back!! The transportation was great when we used it, food was excellent- I give it a 10!
Grover in Winnipeg
:cool:

Suzanne, I am sure you will find AKL breathtaking! :)

I loved our stay there a couple of years ago and although I haven't been back to stay, I always go back to have dinner at BOMA, view the animals at the various lookouts and just generally soak in that wonderful atmosphere. I can't wait to visit AKL in a couple of weeks!

(The pool has zero entry, too!)

How exciting...let the planning begin. :) At least you don't have too long to wait. I can't add anything about AKL but everything I've heard is great. Happy planning. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter