**Looking for Stitch Hat - Offer Includes Inferno**

Aleva

Earning My Ears
I am I looking for 1 Stitch Hat, the following is my offer:

1x DANCING INFERNO MAGIC
1x Yellow Beta Slipper

Please leave suggestions, comments, etc. thanks for your time :)

tmaxpuppy said:
u dont have those pins there right?

you can tell she doesn't have the flying carpet because it is off center/not lined up with the other pins

Lol that is just something funny I made on a rainy day, I don't have any of those pins. I should probably make a disclaimer..

I dont mean to be rude or anything but i think that hat is rarer than green flips and i see offers for the flips, too infernos and an orange pin. Those hats are alot rarer than one inferno and slipper. But im not sure how rare the slipper is though.

Well I have been watching the Stitch Hat and its value has gone down a little.. I am on some other forums (VMKF VMKM) and Stitch Hats have been going for this much (lol even less too) but I have seen them sell for a pair for green flips INgame. So I am not sure what to think, I'll put my offer out and see what happens :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter