Looking for reviews on Sheraton Park (formerly Coast Anaheim)

KBFinFan

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone,

I was originally going to stay onsite at either the GC or DLH, but made the decision that I'd rather use the money elsewhere. Don't get me wrong, I still want a nice place to stay, and that's why I am here!

I was looking at the Sheraton Park, and it looks great. It appears to be recently renovated from the old Coast Anaheim, and is now a Sheraton hotel. The rate is about $100 a night through AAA for a park view room, which seems like a good deal for what it offers.

My main question is how close is it? Has anyone stayed here and walked to the parks? It doesn't look too bad - but just wanted some personal opinions. Any other comments are appreciated as well!

Thanks!

Have you tried www.tripadvisor.com ? It has many helpful reviews of Disney area motels/hotels. Be careful however that you are looking for reviews on that one and not the Sheraton Anaheim that is also near to Disneyland. Sorry I can't help you more, maybe a poster on tripadvisor can!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter