• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Looking for Resort Gift Shop Photo's

the teapot is really nice.

teapot-500x483.jpg

All that stuff is also in the online store! They seem to have added an a lot of the nicer stuff finally. I found it in the theme park collection :thumbsup2.

Well, if your bags aren't filled yet, here are some more.

A few friends who have come home with us from various trips.

momsdisney.jpg

Caribbean Beach.

disneypics047.jpg

Pop Century.

disneypicssssssdiney245.jpg

They no longer sell any Pop Century clothing - tie-dyed or otherwise.
No resort t-shirts, no resort mugs. :sad1:

Polynesian.

disneypics240.jpg

Port Orleans French Quarter.

disneypics248.jpg

disneypics247.jpg

disneypics246.jpg

I love that blanket!:love: Is it @ The Wilderness Lodge & do they still sell it? How much???

Actually, do they sell them for each Resort? I realllllllly want one for my family room.

I am bumping this tread...it's so cool and I would like to see more AKL resort gift shop photos, especially Kidani Village if anyone has them. Thanks!

sorry I don't have AKL, but I do have recent pics from Panchito's at CSR:

880.jpg

881.jpg

883.jpg

and their "pin"-ata. they also had a duffy bear (wearing his Mexican costume, of course) doing some pin trading.
1572.jpg

Bump!
I'm in love with this thread :lovestruc. I'd love to see more pics, AoA shop and seasonal merchandise at the resorts if possible! :worship:
Thanks to all the contributors!

Art of Animation

Oct2012Middle749.jpg

Oct2012Middle750.jpg

Oct2012Middle751.jpg

Oct2012Middle752.jpg

Oct2012Middle753.jpg

Oct2012Middle754.jpg

I had forgotten about this thread. I need to go back and pull up some more pictures. I have zillions!

SO GLAD that this thread was revived!

I can not believe I do not have one photo from our last trip...well I have a 1,000 photos, but not one for the gift shop!!!!

SO GLAD that this thread was revived!

I can not believe I do not have one photo from our last trip...well I have a 1,000 photos, but not one for the gift shop!!!!

I am sure I have others. But I try not to upload them all at once. When I get to more in my TR, I will share them here. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter