Looking for fabulous food

ncbyrne

DIS Veteran
My DH's idea of a successful 14 day WDW trip is for at least 28 sit down PS, for every lunch and dinner, and a few extraordinary breakfasts thrown in for good measure. His entertainment ALWAYS includes a great meal and it's personified at WDW! He likes all food - everything from a great steak and baked potato, to the wild and adventurous. Money isn't necessarily the issue, good food is! (On our 11 day trip last May our meal total was $1207.85 - trust me, it broke the budget!) Our next trip with just the two of us, isn't for another year (Oct 2005), but I'd really like to come up with a wonderful plan with a feasting frenzy. He knows that my trip coming up soon with the DGDs, during the Food and Wine festival this year will be wasted on the kids, and he specifically asked that I book our next anniversary trip during that event. Any suggestions? How soon are the ticketed F+W events posted after the previous one has finished?

It sounds like you know all the good restaurants at WDW from past visits. A new breakfest favorite of ours is Fresh, located at the Dolphin. It is a great breakfest buffet. Another new great restaurant is BlueZoo, also at the Dolphin. It is famous Boston chief, Todd English's new restaurant. We also love Emeril's restartant Tchop chop, located at the Royal pacific Hotel in Universal. Happy planning!

Fresh at the Dolphin is very good. They serve brunch on Saturdays and Sundays. We went late on Sat. and there were lots of choices. The omelet station was great and DH enjoyed the 2 kinds of fish available.

Citrico is our favorite on site restaurant and the food and service are excellent.

Palio at the Swan is also a great Italian restaurant.

Kona has great breakfast and dinner menus and we have enjoyed both meals there.

$1200 for 11 days? that's not bad at all... especially if you ate well... that's barely over a hundred bucks a day... i wish we could spend that little on meals at wdw (but we're a family of four)...

now, where to find good food... our best meal was at the Hoop Dee Doo Revue! it was awesome! second best was probably Nine Dragons... we loved it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter