looking for an avatar!

dancegrl1093

<font color=purple>I have been trying nonstop to w
hi!!!! i'm looking for an avatar, and i'd really, REALLY appreciate it if this wasn't combined with another thread because my requests never get answered there.......... so you know how we're all making vmk costumes in paint???? could someone make me a dorothy (the wizard of oz), mary poppins or wicked witch avatar with all the lighting, etc.????? if you want, i can post my vmk person for you, and before you post your avatar, i'd appreciate it if you could test your avatar before showing me so we can be sure the size requirements are okay........... i may offer a reward, but the way i see it, some of you are making them for fun anyways........

here's my character (i'll try to get on later and take one where her arms and legs are bare)

myself.jpg

I'll take a crack at it.

If this is not what you want, then I'll do my best!!

2w1yz4p.jpg

i like that! i'll use it for now, but i meant i wanted someone to make one of those pictures like the vmk ballerina in my sig....... that's cool though!!

EDIT: it's over 4,000 bytes........... how do i adjust it???

Do you think you can take a pic of you with out the hat and show you arms? you can leave the botton part of the dress on thx

dancegrl1093 said:
i like that! i'll use it for now, but i meant i wanted someone to make one of those pictures like the vmk ballerina in my sig....... that's cool though!!

Try this if you still want it...

ldgsooe7.jpg

dancegrl1093 said:

Not sure. I tried to shrink it and the words went crazy. I'm working on another one now :)

Koolkidq said:
Ok, how's this?

47b3rqp.jpg
awesome! (it seems i'm using this word a lot lately)........... anyways, as soon as vmk opens, i'll get the pic of me in a tank top, the skirt, and no hat.............. i may also post one where i have green skin (just curious to see how everyone's witch comes out if they decide to give it a try)

EDIT: When i put it in paint shop, it was around 22,000 bytes.........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter