Looking for a cheaper HRH rate for June 3-6! HELP!

Leigha

DIS Veteran
I've got my heart set on the HRH and have been looking for a cheaper rate than 219 per night. Nothing shows up for these dates on the Universal site now, but I realize this could change between now and then. I do see that the RPH would be 157 with the FAN club discount. What are my chances of the HRH becoming cheaper? Has anyone else gotten a good deal for these dates? Thanks for any help!!:D

I can't help but I wanted to say that I'm in the same boat for the first week of August. I've found lower rates for both RPR and PBH but I'm holding out for HRH for now.

Good luck!

I booked on March 4 and got a deluxe room at HRH for $224 FAN club rate for June 2-5. Last year we got a standard room at HRH for $125 entertainment rate. The fan club rate was better than the AAA rate for me this year.

Good Luck!

I'm june 5 - 8 and have 271.20 club - AAA. Was quoted 224 Deluxe FAN, 209 AP

Hi Planogirl. I have been trying to get HRH discounted also for July 23-26 with NO LUCK! Do you think we still have a shot for Summer?? I now have the Club Level because there are 5 of us and it was like $50. more than a deluxe room and I know my family can eat more than $50. worth of food each day! But I really wanted just a deluxe room(That will sleep 5 and has more square footage) and they cannot guarantee me a deluxe on club level, even though they do have them, for some reason they cannot be booked. They told me to call the week before to see if they could get me into one! Joan

The rates are constantly changing! I secured a reservation about 4 months ago at HRH...a deluxe room for $164/night with an Entertainment rate! Today, I thought I would check the web site and noticed that the same reservation would cost me over $200 if I reserved now! Luckily, I booked early!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter