Long Live the Boa Brigade!!

Hi, It's me your co-Captain of the Cheerleading team. I'll be sitting on the outskirts for the Animal Kingdom event as well. Wearing my boa for sure !

Bring out those La-Z-Boy recliners !! Where is Arizona Jeff?

... and Dana? I really think it ought to be Trade or Let DIE hahahah

Kathryn, That is to funny!!! Yes, I agree that
does sound better..... :)

We look forward to seeing everyone at AK!!

Dana :)

Kathryn, I think you're right -- it's time to bring back the cheerleaders and the La-Z-Boy recliners. I'll be right there with you, sitting back in the La-Z-Boys with our boas, cheering on the AK participants. I love it. Arizona Jeff certainly could make a great story out of it! Come to think of it, with Raul and family involved and Mean Laureen there, too, it will certainly be a great story no matter who tells it. Pictures -- we'll need lot of pictures, you guys!

Robin, my good buddy, thanks for the welcome to the boa brigade. Will you be at the AK event, or will you be in the La-Z-Boys with us!?

Okay, oh Boa Brigade Queen.............. Since so many of us loyal subjects will be on the cruise, you need to start thinking about what night we should wear them and what you feel will be appropriate attire. (Other than the lime green shirt of course)

Hey wait a minute - maybe I am confused, but I thought Cherry and Robin were the co-captains of the Cheerleading Team? Weren't they the ones who spent almost the entire Great Pin Adventure Party collecting and sending out pins to non-attendees?

Somebody please set me straight if I am wrong.

~Nancy~

It was so much fun seeing so many in their boa's at the MGM event!:D
Some were "molting" . June, Bob, Janice, Michele, Fred and I had our picture made by Disney with h"hat" in background. Bob is making copies from our original. Will try to post it when I get it back. It turned out so good. The "banned" looked great in their shirts too! It was an overall fun day! Each event just keeps getting better. Makes me really look forward to AK event. I'm now wondering if I should try to add to my order since the MGM pins looked better in person than the drawings?? Not sure since they're all dino's and such. Not much in the way of characters.

But as stated, "Long Live the Boa Brigade!!":smooth:
We are just too cool!

Blessings,
Winnie:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter