• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Long island new york dvc members page

Will you be visiting WALT DISNEY WORLD this summer?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
HELLO ALL!!!

I haven't been on in a while, but I am looking to get this thread going again. I justed wanted to say hello for now>

Hello all. I’m not sure who is still following this group, but I just want you all to know that I have a new FACEBOOK group. Please search it and join:

LONG ISLAND DVC MEMBERS

Hello all. I’m not sure who is still following this group, but I just want you all to know that I have a new FACEBOOK group. Please search it and join:

LONG ISLAND DVC MEMBERS
I'm in the Five Towns. I did a search for "Long Island DVC Members" and came up with nothing.

I’ll check the settings, I just searched on my wife’s phone and nothing came up. Try again tomorrow. Hopefully it’s fixed.

I just tried again. And I tried "DVC members Long Island" and "DVC Long Island." It did not come up.

So I tried the Facebook Long Island DVC members group again. I think the problem was that since it was new and no members it wasn’t live. I added my wife so I now believe it will be searchable. Can someone please give it a try. I hope you all join. We had a lot of fun here a few years back. It’s time to move to Facebook. Please join me there.

So I tried the Facebook Long Island DVC members group again. I think the problem was that since it was new and no members it wasn’t live. I added my wife so I now believe it will be searchable. Can someone please give it a try. I hope you all join. We had a lot of fun here a few years back. It’s time to move to Facebook. Please join me there.
Nope. I tried a couple of different ways, "Long Island DVC owners," "DVC Long Island," etc., and nothing came up.

I found a "DVC Long Island Owners Group" that hasn't had a post since 2015! But that's all that came up!

I give up folks. I’m not sure why no one can find the group on Facebook. I entered a few members and it’s still not able to be found.

On a brighter note, it’s nice to see some chatter on this page.

I give up folks. I’m not sure why no one can find the group on Facebook. I entered a few members and it’s still not able to be found.

On a brighter note, it’s nice to see some chatter on this page.
Is it permitted here for you to post a link to the page?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter