Loew's First

locoexw

Earning My Ears
We had a great trip 2/7 to 2/10. I promise to do a trip report in the next few days!

I just wanted to offer this advice about Loew's First. I forgot to give them the number at reservation time. When I checked in I told them that and they filled out an "express form". My fruit plate was in my room two hours later. I don't know if I might have missed out on an upgrade by giving her the info late, but I know I got my fruit!!

Glad it showed up! Was it cut up fruit or whole? Which hotel were you staying at?

Thanks,
Renee

We got the fruit tray last year. It wasn't very impressive. It was one apple, one orange, and maybe a pear. Not what you imagine when you think "fruit tray".

We got two apples, a pear, an orange and a big bunch of grapes. This was entirely successful because both 18 mo old and 4 year old are great fans of grapes. It was much appreciated...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter