locker rentals

When you rent the locker, you pay $7.00. When you're done with the locker, return your key and receipt to the CM, and you'll get $2.00 back. I beleive that if you're going to another park on the same day, you can show your receipt and not have to pay again, although I didn't do this. In MK, the lockers are under the train station. In AK, they're on the left as you enter the park. I didn't use a locker in MGM or Epcot, but I'm sure someone else will know. I think they're all close to the park entrances.

I thought locker rentals were 5.00 with a 1.00 refund. Did they raise the price since January?? Or am I completely wrong?? haha

We were just there in October and we paid $7, getting $2 back when we returned the key, so they must have raised the prices.

We used a locker at MGM and it was a life saver for us. We were there in Feb. and stayed all day for Fantasmic. We stored jeans, extras sweatshirts and coats in the locker and we needed them as temps dipped in to the 40's that night!!!:eek: The lockers are in the area that looks like a filling station right inside the gates. Incidentally, if you do a Fantasmic dinner pkg. the enterance you use with your pass is right next to the locker area!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter