"Loading Additional Items" Box

HeDiedxILive

because He lives
Okay, I'm confused.

I understand the blue boxes, and that my computer has to download these things, but...

Didn't yavn say that once something was downloaded that it wouldn't have to download again?

I've now had to load the same item repeated times... not to mention the extra 5 minute wait EVERY time I ride one of the rides.

Is it just me? Or was it just regarding the guest furniture? Does anyone else have that box at the start of rides? It is driving me insane... seems silly to wait so long every time... you'd think there wouldn't be any additional items to load.

The blue boxes are entirely different than the "loading additional items bar. The items that are blue boxes are furniture that you may have in the inventory, The loading additional items bar are room specific item on rides and in mansion

The blue boxes are entirely different than the "loading additional items bar. The items that are blue boxes are furniture that you may have in the inventory, The loading additional items bar are room specific item on rides and in mansion

Okay, thanks Gnome!

That only leaves the question of "why do I see this EVERY single time I get on a ride?"

Because the ride items are not stored in you cache like the furniture items are

I only get the loading addtion items box the first time I ride a ride each log in. I can then ride over and over and it not show up, until I log out. Then I have to reload the rides once.

Public rooms will have to use the loading bar - if needed (with the exception of the Haunted Mansion NPC rooms).
Guest rooms will use the clear boxes - if needed.

Grumpy - your theory does make sense, but yet doesn't because of the fact that some of the ride items we will be able to own shortly.

My take on the blue boxes is it is for furniture in your room, like an item placeholder, since some furniture pieces can be moved.

The loading bar for me only lasts the first time I go in mansion or the rides. If you log out again then you will have to load again.

Though I wonder also what else needs to be loaded in the mansion lobby. I mean it looks the same, lol.

Public rooms will have to use the loading bar - if needed (with the exception of the Haunted Mansion NPC rooms).
Guest rooms will use the clear boxes - if needed.

Grumpy - your theory does make sense, but yet doesn't because of the fact that some of the ride items we will be able to own shortly.

Agreed Penny but as of right now they arent available and as Yavn said only some of them will be available so in my warped little head the theory still works

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter