*~*Lizby's Fairy Tale Wedding PJ/TR*~* - Day Seven FINALLY

Love the just married tshirts. I don't know if they make them any more but I am going to check it out.

Misty takes a surry bike shot they someone posted here quite a while ago. That picture was one of the ones that made us go with Misty. I love Randy's work also and glad to see that he did a surry bike shot also.

Looking forward to reading more.

Linda

I must have missed this. Sorry it took so long but here is where I got the shirts:

http://disneyshopping.go.com/webapp/wcs/st...ategoryId=36504

If you really like the exact tees we had, select Mickey from characters, then "multiple characters". The graphic of Minnie & Mickey kissing we used can be found on page three. The font we had was called "Freehand Tight" and it can be found under "script", "casual". Just so you know, they really do run very small...I ordered a large and it fit perfectly. I am usually a small-medium, depending on the shirt. You might want to order a little larger than normal.

Another great update Liz! Keep them coming! Your husband cracks me up. He seems to be a very funny guy.
Thank you!! I'm sure he will blush when I tell him that ;) He makes me laugh all the time too! :lovestruc

enjoying your TR! It looks like you guys gad a great time.....:goodvibes
I'm glad you are enjoying it! Thanks for continuing to read! We sure did have a great time...I want to go back already.

Oh, I wish we had noticed those busts of Bill and Andy too - DH would have loved that too!! Great installment, Liz and yes everyone does have tiffs at times :goodvibes we just don't want them when we are wearing our "just married" pins, right?! :rotfl2:

I will definately check this out. Although I went to the Disney Store at my local mall a few weeks ago when they were having their annual sale and I must have bought 4 or 5 shirts. The prices were so good - $4.99 each - and then I got a discount on top of that. I have so many disney shirts from over the years I would have to go to WDW for a month to wear them all - but how many times can you wear a Just Married shirt.

I have enjoyed reading your journal and checking out your pictures. I just love your gown. I was originally looking at an AA with claret in it but decied to go all white. Everytime I see your gown I have second thoughts.

Thanks again,
Linda

Liz, Great update, keep it coming....

I have to admit that is one of the reasons I have not gone to the 50s diner. I'm a little intimidated by the waitresses! :laughing: BTW, your cake looked a lot better than mine....our limo driver dropped our cake! :eek:

Oh, I wish we had noticed those busts of Bill and Andy too - DH would have loved that too!! Great installment, Liz and yes everyone does have tiffs at times :goodvibes we just don't want them when we are wearing our "just married" pins, right?! :rotfl2:
That's right! :lmao:

I have enjoyed reading your journal and checking out your pictures. I just love your gown. I was originally looking at an AA with claret in it but decied to go all white. Everytime I see your gown I have second thoughts.

I'm sure your dress is just perfect for you and you look beautiful in it! I really did love the red though...when I look back at the pics of other dress I tried on there's just no comparison in my mind.

Liz, Great update, keep it coming....

I have to admit that is one of the reasons I have not gone to the 50s diner. I'm a little intimidated by the waitresses! :laughing: BTW, your cake looked a lot better than mine....our limo driver dropped our cake! :eek:
:rotfl: I don't blame you! They really are kind of scary. Wow, that really stinks that your cake got dropped! I'm sure it was still yummy though. :goodvibes Who was your limo driver and what cake flavor did you have? Our driver was Fabio.

Day 5 - Monday, 7/7/08 - Trail's End Restaraunt and Typhoon Lagoon

We started out the day by heading over to Trail’s End Restaurant in Fort Wilderness for breakfast. MOH had to go have blood drawn first thing in the morning, and DH and MIL went with her because they were the first ones up. When they came back, all seven of us piled into the Ford Edge MIL rented (Tim and Robby had to sit in the trunk!) and went to Fort Wilderness. It took us about five minutes to get there. Once there, we had to take a bus (Settlement Orange) to the stop where the restaurant was. We were the only ones on the bus and DH had to be a goofball as usual:

Here he is with the whole lower section of the bus to himself checking to see if the driver is looking
TimBus1.jpg

Let me see what I can do with these straps...
TimBus2.jpg

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!...Hope the driver didn't see that!
TimBus3.jpg

Eventually we made it to Trail's End without any major incidents
TrailsEnd.jpg

There weren’t very many people there. It almost seemed ridiculous that we had a reservation when there were literally about three other families in the whole place! Oh well, the buffet lines were shorter anyways! I thought it was a character breakfast, but it wasn’t. DH LOVES going to this restaurant for breakfast because it's a buffet but he was mad because we were going to a water park later that day and he said he felt too fat to go. :lmao:

My delicious breakfast (I am so terrible at buffets...I take loads of food and take about one or two bites of each and that's it. I'm so wasteful.)
Breakfast.jpg

On the way out Timmy was highly entertained by a lady blowing bubbles outside the place. She was totally fascinated by them and kept giggling after they came out of the wand.
Bubbles.jpg

Timmy making beautiful music
Washboard.jpg

Hello family!
Family.jpg

Afterwards, we stopped at the Trading Post and I got a set of Mickey measuring cups and spoons. They had so much cool stuff in there!

DH liked the ladle...
Funny.jpg

Tim, Robby, and I had taken the bus to the next trading post and wound up waiting at the bus stop to get back to the main entrance for a realllly long time while his family impatiently waited for us in the car.

Bridezilla alert!!!!!!!!!!! (haha not really, we were just goofing around)
Bs.jpg

We stopped at the resort for a few minutes while MOH and BIL headed over to Epcot. At 11:30, MIL, FIL, Timmy, Robby, and I went to Typhoon Lagoon. The weather was very warm and sunny when we got there. His parents split up from us, and we went in the wave pool, on Castaway Creek (the Lazy River), and Gangplank Falls.

The last one was really interesting because it was one of those raft rides where a few people share a raft and go down together. First, Timmy decided he didn’t want to go on the ride, so Robby and I got on line without him. Partway through the line, he appeared at a landing above us and decided he would go on the ride with us. So, he scaled down the wall and one of the lifeguards yelled at him to get down off the wall, but didn’t do anything. Then, we finally got on the ride after waiting maybe 25 minutes, and Robby kept purposely falling out of the raft and hanging onto it and riding down on his belly. It was really funny! Then we get to the end and he leaps up into the raft and the lifeguard told him that next time he needs to remain seated the entire time. So Timmy decides to be a smart aleck and proceeds to sit in the raft when he was supposed to get out and asks if he’s supposed to get up. There’s another raft flying down the slide at him and the lifeguard is yelling “yes! Yes!”, and he finally jumps out just as the other raft crashes into him. It was funny.

Then, Tim went to find his parents, while Robby and I went to get on another ride. I forget the name, but it was one of those individual raft rides and they were blue. I kept watching the sky because it was starting to cloud over pretty badly. We got like ¾ of the way to the top, when they told us we had to turn around and go back down the steps because the ride was closed! It had started to lightning, so they closed all of the rides.

Robby and I went and grabbed our stuff off the beach and found everyone else at the locker. We walked over to the food court area, hoping to wait the storm out, since we had only been there about two hours and weren’t even in the wave pool when the big waves came out. There was absolutely no place to sit, so we wound up sitting by some rocks on the ground. This one lady saw my “Just Married” pin, and was nice enough to give me her chair, since they were leaving anyways. More pixie dust in a subtle way!

The upside to this adventure was that the food was very good. We had hot dogs and fries and they were delicious! (Well, as much as a hot dog and fries can be.) I really enjoyed them. After about half an hour of rain it finally stopped and we ventured back out and watched the waves coming out of the gate at the wave pool. We just couldn’t figure out how it worked! Robby was getting a little tired of the park by then, so he decided to head back to the hotel. He briefly toyed with the idea of jumping off the high wall into the wave pool, but we figured a lifeguard would probably see him and throw him out and that would not be good. So then, Tim and I found chairs on the beach and stretched out and took a nap. Afterwards, we went into the wave pool and we sure picked the perfect time because we got to enjoy about six or seven HUGE waves! It was so much fun!

Around 4:30 we decided to head back to POFQ. We just laid around for a while and that night MIL, FIL, and I took the river boat to Downtown Disney. It was so neat riding on the boat! Very peaceful. DH didn't want to go for some reason but I forget why...he might have been sleeping. We walked through about a million shops and FIL was very patient, especially considering he hates shopping! At one point he went to eat dinner in the Rainforest Cafe by himself just to get a break. Then we all met up at Ghiradelli for some YUMMY ice cream! I had a mint sundae and it was sooooooooo good (although not as good as the caramel one I had later in the trip.) Sorry, no pics of this part. We missed the boat going back to the resort, so we had to endure the excruciatingly long bus ride back. It was still a fun night though!

Your hubby is a wild child for sure!! Loved the pictures on the bus though. I bet he drove all his teachers crazy, huh?!!

Poor FIL at DTD...I kept telling my husband I was just sightseeing, not shopping :rotfl2:

Liz it sounds like you had a great day! You DH is too funny! He must keep you on your toes and in stiches from laughing! :rotfl:

You've given us so many ideas of things to do next time we go!

We really wish we had found this board before our trip in January, it would have been a completely different experience!

:thumbsup2 You're Swell!

Just trying to catch up a little bit on everything. We alsways enjoy going to 50s too, I usually always get the s'mores, but your dessert looked great too, I might have to try it next time.

It definitely looks like your cake had a rough time. Did they offer to package it cut up or did you just take the top layer as the anniversary one? They were nice enough to box our extra cake up as slices which made it easier to transport.

We like to go to Trail's End too, it's such a great bargain and their corn bread for the later meals is so yummy!

Another great update Liz! Boy do i have to get out of everyone elses and finish mine!:goodvibes

we do the trails end most trips too! Cheap (for disney) good eats:)

Your hubby is a wild child for sure!! Loved the pictures on the bus though. I bet he drove all his teachers crazy, huh?!!

Poor FIL at DTD...I kept telling my husband I was just sightseeing, not shopping :rotfl2:

Liz it sounds like you had a great day! You DH is too funny! He must keep you on your toes and in stiches from laughing! :rotfl:

Thanks girls! He was blushing like crazy when I told him how funny you thought he was!

You've given us so many ideas of things to do next time we go!

We really wish we had found this board before our trip in January, it would have been a completely different experience!

:thumbsup2 You're Swell!

No, you're swell!! :thumbsup2 :rotfl: I'm glad that my TR has helped you! It really makes me happy to hear that!

Just trying to catch up a little bit on everything. We alsways enjoy going to 50s too, I usually always get the s'mores, but your dessert looked great too, I might have to try it next time.

It definitely looks like your cake had a rough time. Did they offer to package it cut up or did you just take the top layer as the anniversary one? They were nice enough to box our extra cake up as slices which made it easier to transport.

We like to go to Trail's End too, it's such a great bargain and their corn bread for the later meals is so yummy!

Thanks for following along so faithfully, Vanessa! The cake was fine when it arrived at our hotel...that picture was taken after I demolished it trying to get at the yummy cake center hidden by the fondant. :) They didn't cut it up for us, but gave us the bottom layer in one box, which we gave to the rest of DH's family, and we kept the anniversary layer in our fridge.

This pictures is HIGH-larious! It looks like there was a massacre at the Grand Floridian... :rotfl:

Great trip report! I can't believe it took me this long to find it!
Glad you're enjoying it! Better late than never... :goodvibes

Another great update Liz! Boy do i have to get out of everyone elses and finish mine!:goodvibes

we do the trails end most trips too! Cheap (for disney) good eats:)
Better get crackin' missy! We want updates!!!

Day Six - Tuesday, 7/8/08 – Comic Book Store and Downtown Disney

This was a rainy, yucky day out so none of us really felt like going to one of the parks. Sometime mid-morning, both BILs, MOH, DH, and I decided to go to the comic book store by Publix. (It held no appeal to me, I just tagged along to get out of the hotel room.) On our way there we found a Cici’s Pizza and stopped for lunch. Tim was so excited! We see commercials for Cici’s and their all-you-can-eat pizza buffet at home, but there are none in NJ or any neighboring states. DH has always wanted to eat there and was thrilled to finally find one! It’s probably a good thing we don’t have one near us, because between him and his one brother Cici’s would be out of business! :lmao:

Cicis-B.jpg

Cicis-B2.jpg

Ummm, that's not how you eat pasta, Timmy...
StrawFood.jpg

After Cici’s we finally made it to the comic book store after getting lost about twenty times since DH decided he didn’t want to take I-4 to get there for some reason. He wound up taking us way far out of the way and then getting on I-4 like the GPS told him to in the first place. The store wasn’t too thrilling to me…I’m not into that stuff but the boys were all thrilled. MOH found some really cute kittens hiding under a table in a box. The owner and his kids were taking care of them.

TiffKitty.jpg

While they were all looking around, I wandered over to Publix and bought some nail polish remover since my manicure was starting to look sad by that point. I really didn’t want to go back in the store, so I went in the next store over, which was some kind of spy store where they sold nanny cams and fake cans of Pringles and corn that you could hide stuff in.

We finally found our way back to the hotel and hung out for a while. Eventually I got sick of it and decided to find out what we were going to do that night. I started to walk with DH over to the two rooms where everyone else was staying when I got the most pleasant surprise…ducks right outside our door!! I LOVE ducks and was super excited. I ran back into the room and grabbed my camera and our leftover pretzel bread from our CRT dinner. I took about a billion pictures of the ducks and got to feed them a lot. It was so fun! Oh, I think I forgot to mention that earlier in our trip I was walking past the courtyard right by our room, when I saw three ducks all chasing each other. I went in our room for a minute and when I came out one duck was being humped by another and biting the third duck!! It was so strange! I never knew duck orgies were part of the entertainment at POFQ!

Look how cute!!
Ducks.jpg

Can I take him home??
B2Ducks.jpg

So after our duck fest, we finally decided to go over to Downtown Disney to walk around and see Wall-E. It was still raining and was actually a little chilly out, so it was a perfect night to sit in the movies. We quick bought our tickets when we got there, then strolled around waiting for it to start. There wasn’t too much time, so we had to eat at McDonalds (which seemed like such a let-down after all the awesome food we had been eating! :rotfl: ) We made it to the movie on time and had really good seats. I wasn’t really thrilled about seeing Wall-E since I didn’t know what it was about and thought it was dumb looking, but it was AWESOME!!!!!! He was so frickin’ adorable I could hardly stand it! I loved seeing it with DH…it was kind of romantic! I can’t wait until it comes out on DVD. It was so good I took my Little Sister to see it when we got home, and I never see movies twice in the theater.

BsWall-E.jpg

Timmy doing his Wall-E impression
BWall-E.jpg

The Hulk in the lobby tried to eat Tim's phone!!!
HulkEat.jpg

The only way to calm was for MOH & BIL to press his right nipple...go figure!
HulkNipple.jpg

After the movie, we stopped by Virgin Records and I bought Weezer’s Red Album and Beck’s Modern Guilt. I’ve hardly listened to the Beck CD because I can’t stop listening to Weezer. Their new album is amazing!

Ok, now that my music plug is over, back to what’s left of this day. I bought the CDs, we drove back to POFQ, and went to bed. The End. Wasn’t that an exciting ending? :rolleyes:

The End???

Like, Totally? The total end?

No more trip report???

sniffle SNIFFLE :scared1:

You need to start planning your next trip right now! ;)

Great update Liz! A rainy day at Disney is still a good day! :cool1: Gotta love Wall-E! :goodvibes
You're right! Gotta love Disney (and Wall-E) no matter what! :lovestruc

Great update Liz! You and DH are so cute together!

Thank you! :goodvibes He's really the cute one, I'm just along for the ride. ;)

The End???

Like, Totally? The total end?

No more trip report???

sniffle SNIFFLE :scared1:

You need to start planning your next trip right now! ;)

lol no silly! Just the end of day six!! We were there for like sixteen days or something so there's plenty more to come! :cutie: And I agree that we need to start planning another trip now!

lol no silly! Just the end of day six!! We were there for like sixteen days or something so there's plenty more to come! :cutie: And I agree that we need to start planning another trip now!

so glad to hear that!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter