live365

dkostel

DIS Veteran
Hi,
I'm not sure if this is the correct place for this but I came across a great internet radio site that I just had to share. It is called live365.com and the really great thing about it is the abundance of Disney channels on it (19 as of Friday) most of them featuring music from the parks. You can just type Disney in the search box and up they come. I've found it a great way to bring a little WDW into my workday (until I can figure out how to go to WDW full time and come to my job 1 or 2 weeks a year).

Just thought I'd share-

Donna

i love live365! I cant listen to it at home though, my comp is too slow. But i listen to it on my moms comp and at the library. For anyone who doesnt listen to it...why not? lol

I listen to it all the time I am on the DIS and home. It is free of course but you can get a paid preferred membership without pop up ads too..

Thanks for the tip. I am now listening to music from the parades. I just love it. I really enjoy the ones from the rides. Makes me feel like I am there. My DD tries to guess which ride it is from.:D

Did you all become VIP members? I used to listen all the time at work but now most of the stations don't come up on the list and only Laughing Place Radio isn't VIP only.

Any tips for listening to Disney music over the internet for free either on Live365 or other sites?

Thanks!

:D

I did not sign up as a VIP. I am listening to Florida Project Radio right now. It has the music from the parks. right now it has the spectro magic music playing. It even does the monorail spiel. I love it.

Watch for promotion at 365!! A while back they had a test drive a Lexis for 4 months VIP!!

I signed up for VIP, and it is so much better without the pop up adds and less buffering as I used a 56K Dial Up Modem ...There are supposedly more stations available too, I found many more when I did sign up with WDW and Disney music. Happy Listening everyone....:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter