Live TR cabana bay, vero beach and Disney cruise

Following along. Would love to know if your weather is nice as we're going again next October either 14th or week later. We hit lucky 2 years ago but had friends go last year same time and said it was too cold!!! Xx

Been to legoland today very quiet all rides a walk on. I know it says age 2-12 but it will be our last time with dd 9. Had free tickets so thought we would go. Enjoyed water ski pirate show. Ate at mannys early on way back from legoland then pool this evening. Well hot tub for me. They show movies by the pool it started off as the mummy (1930s black and white ) but changed to Harry Potter as I think someone complained?! Dd was pleased with swap. Having hot choc and coffee with vanilla creamer in our refill mugs in bed chilling out after pool. Also went to Walmart twice, lots of random purchased.
Is Legoland The same as in the UK?

Sounds fun!

I lovvveeeeee Walmart! We always spend hours in there and spend far too much money! ( hubby isn't too keen haha)

Weather has been stunning, absolutely perfect. 87 degrees clear blue sky and no rain. It is supposed to be a touch cooler next week but still warm and sunny. This is our 6th October half term in a row and always really suits us. Like a hot summer day in uk. No or minimal rain too.

Had a great day yesterday. Did early entry so we were in diagon alley at 7am. Rode gringotts no line then dd did spells with her interactive wand. Ice cream for breakfast! from florean fortescue dh had chocolate chilli, me apple crumble and dd mint soft serve. Went across on train to hogs mead for 9. Me and dd did forbidden journey then she went in hippogriff twice. Had a nice lunch in mythos, first time there. Spent afternoon in pool as it was hot. Dj was on nice fun atmosphere. Dd kept hiding in lazy river didn't want to get out of pool - they need those sticks with hooks on so you can hook your child out!!

Saw blue man group last night was funny and different. Had a dance at the end. Then ate in Hard Rock Cafe - more dancing to ymca! Then bus home, cabana buses been great no waits at all.

Sounds perfect weather, not like in the summer holidays. How are you finding Universal without the express pass? Glad we had it in July but probably not needed as much in October? Hard Rock Cafe is fun :goodvibes

We are fine without pass as we have lots of days. Have done 2 early entries so far to do potter stuff which you can't express pass anyway. Parks next week are only predicted 2 or 3/10 busy. Just had pina colada French toast for breakfast at kekes now in target shopping.

Last edited:
We used to always go for 3 weeks in October when Matt was at Junior school. Great time of year to visit.

Anna gets 2 weeks October half term so no brainer to go now. Will hopefully be back next October when she is year 6 then we'll be stuck with high school holidays.

Last edited:
At mnsshp waiting for the hocus pocus show. I'd splurged on the Halloween dessert party and we have had a great night. Saw parade from bottom of Main Street facing the castle. Dd is currently bouncing around on a sugar rush won't say how many chocolate strawberries she has eaten.

Lie in this morning. Had a fantastic night at mnsshp. Plan is breakfast at hash house a go go and gator land for the first time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter