• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Live Theme Park Report

DailyDisney365

Earning My Ears
Happy Friday Everyone,

Just joined the boards after lurking for many months planning an upcoming vacation to the Walt Disney World resort. While I am new to the board, I am not new to vacationing at Disney World, in fact I am an Annual Passholder! This time I have decided that I would enjoy sharing my trip with each and every one of you. All you need to know is the following:

• Follow @DailyDisney365 on Twitter & Periscope
  • Dates of the trip will be October 25th - November 5th
  • Up until my date of departure, I will be tweeting out pictures and factoids that you may find interesting
I am willing to answer all the questions that you may have if you are planning an upcoming vacation. I would also be willing to Periscope any attraction or show that you may be interested in. Any further question please feel free to post here or message me on twitter!

See ya real soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter