Live report from AoA

srauseo

DIS Veteran
We are sitting in lounge chairs at the Big Blue pool as I write. Landed a half hour early at MCO this morning. From landing to ME bus pulling out of parking was about 30 minutes. Arrived at AoA less than 30 minutes later - around 10:15. Rooms were ready! Right next door to each other, upper floor, and close to Animation Hall as requested. Seriously, things could not be going better. Garden grocer delivery arrived early so we picked that up from bell services after lunch at Landscape of Flavors. LoF was a little chaotic. Very crowded @ 11 but much lighter at 11:30! Strange. Only half the stations had converted from breakfast to lunch and they didn't have the international station changed yet which bummed me out. Settled for make your own pasta which was very good. Huge portion and cooked well. Room and pool are a huge hit with kids. The hotel is busy and noisy but we are having fun!

We are sitting in lounge chairs at the Big Blue pool as I write. Landed a half hour early at MCO this morning. From landing to ME bus pulling out of parking was about 30 minutes. Arrived at AoA less than 30 minutes later - around 10:15. Rooms were ready! Right next door to each other, upper floor, and close to Animation Hall as requested. Seriously, things could not be going better. Garden grocer delivery arrived early so we picked that up from bell services after lunch at Landscape of Flavors. LoF was a little chaotic. Very crowded @ 11 but much lighter at 11:30! Strange. Only half the stations had converted from breakfast to lunch and they didn't have the international station changed yet which bummed me out. Settled for make your own pasta which was very good. Huge portion and cooked well. Room and pool are a huge hit with kids. The hotel is busy and noisy but we are having fun!
Wow that doesn't happen often, glad everything went well on travel day, have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter