Live from the Hard Rock... It's Mike!

MikeJ

Retrait is finally here...
Well, we’re here!

Arrived yesterday morning at 10:00 and were in Universal Studios by noon. We’ve got a Deluxe Queen room at the Hard Rock – 2 queen beds and a pullout sofa – oodles of room for the four of us. We’re doing IoA today and then move over to OKW tomorrow.

FotL access is great – we bypassed a 90 minute wait to get into Shrek and waited less than 15 minutes. Same thing for MiB. If you do Universal you have to stay onsite.

A note for everyone who lives in SW Ontario – fly Air Tran out of Flint! Our flight yesterday morning was flawless and the Flint Airport is very easy to navigate – much easier than Pearson or Detroit Metro.

I’m hoping to post the first installment on the trip reports board tonight; when I do I’ll post a link here. We haven't met up with Cass yet (haven't looked, either) - I think we'll have a lot more time for that when we're all over at AKL next week.

- Mike

Have a wonderful time at IOA today!!!! I love that park-can't get enough of the thrill rides!
How was Shrek??
AKL is great-we had a wonderful stay there-enjoy!
Grover in Winnipeg
:)

Let us know how you do on MIB. Remember, in the final room, just after you are scanned hit right beside the aliens that are falling from the ceiling(don't hit them they are pointless) and then keep hitting the other car's exhaust port. BIG POINTS. I'm expecting good results:p

Looking forward to reading your trip reports..have a great time. :)

Hi Mike, great to hear from you!! :)

How do like the HRH? In pictures I've seen, it looks really nice! :)

See you next weekend!

I'll save a spot for you guys by the Pool!

Look for the Lime Green Bathing Suit holding a Marguarita!

Scratch
:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter