Live from OKW.... It's Mike!

MikeJ

Retrait is finally here...
Ya, we get around, don't we? Actually, I'm not so much live as I am half-zombied. It's just past midnight and I'm more than ready for bed. :eek:

We moved over from the Hard Rock to our DVC home at OKW this morning. We've got a great 1BR (room 1624) very close to Hospitality House and the main pool. Spent today at Epcot and MK, saw both Spectromagic and the fireworks tonight.

USF and IoA were great - for those who were asking my best score on MiB was about 245,000 - we printed off the instructions on how to score big, but it doesn't really matter if you can't hit the blasted targets anyway. Shrek is really great - it's a cross between Honey I Shrunk the Audience and a motion simulator. The 3D film contains much of same humour as the original movie and is very well done. I'm having trouble with this under-powered laptop I brought with me (16MB of memory just doesn't cut it anymore) so the full trip reports may have to wait until our return to civilization. :)

We're at MGM tomorrow morning and Epcot in the evening - we'll be dining in Italy tomorrow. We've had some afternoon rain - it poured for quite a while yesterday - but on the whole it hasn't been as steamy as I'd feared. We found the crowds relatively light at USF/IoA and at Epcot, but the MK was bustling this evening.

We tried to get into Mission: Space today, but it was down with technical difficulties. We did get into Test Track, though. We'll be trying M:S later in the week.

Gotta run - my pillow is calling.

- Mike

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:
I love LIVE reports. Thanks Mike

MICKEYCREAM.gif
- Keep Cool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter