Live from DCL 6/7 cruise

DisneyBusDriverToo

Earning My Ears
Everything is great sor far. A few highlights:

Stayed at the Hyatt MCO the night before and took the DCL bus to the terminal. The letter that the Hyatt gives to DCL Guests says to be at the DCL Cruise checkin at 09:30. The actual checkin starts 09:00. Get there early to be on the first bus. They will assign you a bus at the DCL Checkin.

We booked thru AAA. They do give you a sticker as well as a mug. We left our mug in our Cabin.

The only disappointment so far is that we asked to be seated with another family at Dinner and we are at our own table for 4. Not that big of a problem. Our server is Dwight.

6/8 we arrived at Key West around noon. Our family did not prebook any excursions. We went to the Aquarium and the Ship Wreck Museum. Our family agreed that neither was worth the admission price.

At Key West we also took the trolly (Roddy was our driver) and it was well worth the price. Sloppy Joes was great too and not that expensive.

Today we're at Sea and plan on doing wine tasting. Otherwise we have no plans for the day except to relax. The reception for repeat cruisers is this evening also.

I get back to you all later. Post any questions you might have and I'll try to get an answer.

SORRY DisneyBusDriverToo

I'm on the 6/7 Magic cruise. When I signed on at the Internet Lounge I did not check to see that the screen name I was signed on was not mine.

For the rest of you reading this message board - go to the posting from

pgesler

I think I got it right now.

Glad to hear you're having a good time. We sail in 26 days and will be glued to your reports.

Have great time!

Originally posted by pgesler
SORRY DisneyBusDriverToo

I'm on the 6/7 Magic cruise. When I signed on at the Internet Lounge I did not check to see that the screen name I was signed on was not mine.

For the rest of you reading this message board - go to the posting from

pgesler

I think I got it right now.

Not a problem. Was it the last terminal on the row on the left? That's the one I always used. I think there is some glitch because it would NOT log me out...or anyone else out...unless someone else logged in.

I wonder if they can fix that? Or we could just create a generic logon to use on those machines.... *slap* I sound like such an IT person.

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter