Listen up kiddies

I got you confused with someone else.

New England is way out, too many redsux fans there.

1.jpg

jerzy is dirty all over. We got out of dinner, and my daughter says, what's that smell, i said, it's dirty jerzy.....

we will be all over.

I have to go to dirty jerzey this weekend. So please try and behave whilst I'm gone..... No drunken panty raids of the otters cabins and no smoking peacocks. I'm going to leave Ftwilderness Jim in charge while I'm away, so he is the designated self appointed moderator to the sub board of camping

the dsams for those of you who work for the government or a big phone company and love acronyms.

If he's busy, NTSammy (Al) will be in charge, so he'd be the replacement designated self appointed moderator to the sub board

or Rdsams.

Al is quite busy watching over my trailer, I hope he can handle it.

Deb will remain social hostess and Rog will be pledgemaster.

I shall try to live up to the responsibility entrusted to me. However, it is sort of like giving a kid the keys to the candy store.

Well the trip to the Stadium was anything but ordinary, I almost got into a fight with a scalper who tried to rip me off, but we got in and the kids were excited. I don't know what excited them more, the game or the subway/NJ transit ride.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter