List of Hotels

Bonhoga, Sounds like its turning into a family reunion!! Bet you can't wait :cool1:

Kaye - this sounds like my kind of nightmare ! All these people to please. I take it that you are a close family. We went to WDW with MIL & BIL once, never again:teeth: Well not with BIL anyway. What a nightmare:crazy2: We needed a holiday to get over the holiday:faint:

I agree with Nicola, all the packing and unpacking has the potential to be a right pain

I know that feeling, after even 2 days at DLRP togehter with MIL and SIL I need two weeks holiday. :cool1:

Greets Renate :wizard:

Oh My!!

I must stop reading the board at this time of night. :faint: I have just spent the last 10 mins trying to figure out who MIL, BIL and SIL are!! :blush:

And I know what you mean Renate and Dee, maybe we should plan to split up during the day and get together for meal at night. :grouphug:

Kaye :sunny:

My list would be

1. Newport
2. New York
3. Disneyland Hotel
4. Davy Crockett

We are visiting again next year and have booked a suite at Newport Bay. We did a 2 hotel (Newport and Disneyland) last time and we all prefer the Newport Bay. Don't forget you don't have to stay at the DLH to visit it, we usually just go in have a drink or meal. Think it is vastly overpriced for what you get!

Suites at the Newport Bay also come with VIP Fastpasses

Ian, Mother in law, Brother in law and sister in law. I'm sure you managed to work it out.

We wanted to go to the DLH last time, couldn't even find the entrance !!!!!!!!!( no excuse, we were wide awake )
We have booked a meal there this time, so I hope we can find the way in:confused3 :rotfl2:

Dee8197 said:
Ian, Mother in law, Brother in law and sister in law. I'm sure you managed to work it out.

We wanted to go to the DLH last time, couldn't even find the entrance !!!!!!!!!( no excuse, we were wide awake )
We have booked a meal there this time, so I hope we can find the way in:confused3 :rotfl2:

Go to the far right of the entrances and the entrance is there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter