Linking Multiple reservations for ADR's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonnyeclipse

Mouseketeer
I have seen the thread about how to book your ADR's online by linking your reservations. My question is, what if you have multiple reservation numbers during the same trip?

I am going in Dec and we are staying in Kidani for two days starting on
Dec 8th and then switching over to BWV on the 10th so we have separate reservation numbers for each.

Will it only allow me to book for the two days at Kidani online when I try on June 8th or is there a way I can book for entire trip?

Anyone else run into this?

I'll call if I have to but I prefer to book online.

Unfortunately, I simply don't know if it goes up to your total reserved days, or just a flat +10 for those who have an on-site reservation. (I made my upcoming ADRs each day, as I hadn't booked the resort yet :()

There is no way (currently) to link both reservations to the ADR system though.

I'm pretty sure that it will let you book up to 10 days past your check-in date even if your trip is less than 10 days. And your 180 day mark for December 8 is June 11, not June 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter