Linda's New Goal:Wt.155 + pace 9:30 = DONALD 2011(Motivators welcome)

momof2minnies

DIS Veteran
Yes the time is here to get back into shape and not the round one I am now. I want to be 155 by the 1/2 and decrease my pace to 9:30 for the race.

Ran 3 miles today in 31:12, a 10:24 pace- OUCH!!!!!!!!!! I did not want to push since it has been 2 months since I ran maybe more since it was at Expedition Everest I ran last.Biked for 3 miles after the run too.

I hope to keep track here everyday as I had in the old journal but the puppy keeps me so busy it is crazy- my dds were easier.

Everyone who has supported me in the past here please continue it makes a huge difference to have people chiming in on my journal.I will do the same for you.

Have a great day everyone,
Linda

Wt today 168.4 ugh. I am so uncomfortable it is not funny- time to move it.

Linda:hug: my friend, good to see you again!

Sorry about the weight, I know what its like. I have been holding at 160 during my training, know that I won't be able to lose again until after my half in October.

9:30 pace, I am confident you can do it! I am trying for that for my Oct half, we will see how it goes.

I will check in on you, keep you motivated!

Hello! :wave2:

I will be doing the 1/2 also, but as a walker, so I will be waaaaaay behind you. I am aiming for 12 minutes this year. I was down to 13.5 before the 1/2 this past January, but the cold we experienced really did a number on me.

Good luck with your training. 18.5 weeks to go.:thumbsup2

Thanks Lisa and Veronica for stopping by!

Ran today 3 miles in 30:23, a 10:07 pace then biked for 3 all out.Only 2 days of moving and I feel so much better and not as tight.My hip flexors had been killing me and I feel them loosening up already.

Wt 166.2 today

Went for a dip in the pool after too and that was great- water is still so warm.

Have a great one

Linda

Great job getting back into the swing of things, Linda!!!:cheer2: I know you CAN accomplish your goals!:thumbsup2 :cheer2:

Hope you have a wonderful day!:hug:

great time!:cheer2: and then to bike and swim. Love how you are able to do lots of different training on one day. :goodvibes

Thanks Redlight but I meant for all 13.1 miles for the 1/2-

No running today, leaving for DD18 college soccer game soon and need to catch up on others journals.

Linda

Hi there, I'm going to the half too but it will be my first ever and I'll be nowhere near as fast as you. If my pace is less than 16 min/mile I'll be a happy camper

It sounds like you are ready to take on your goals head on :cheer2:

I look forward to following along with you!

Hi Lisa ran 3 miles today- 30:14, a 10:04 pace then rode my bike for 3 miles. Wt. back up to 168.2 this weekend was a bust as far as food and exercise.I started fall cleaning early and can't seem to do both- I get out of bed and start right in then don't want to run after.

Oh well today's a new day.

Linda

Holiday weekends are murder for diet and exercise but today surely is a new day! Great to hear you got your run in today. Keep up the great work. :yay:

Ran 3 miles today in 28:18, a 9:26 pace. Rode my bike for 3 too. Wt not so great up to 169.4- WRONG WAY scale!

Not eating right at all. Need to focus.I have to say our new puppy stresses me out more than the kids ever did- she's whining right now!

Linda

Puppies sure are a lot of work. Our dog is about 8 years old now and I don't know if I would have it in me to take on a puppy again.

Glad to hear you are getting your runs it now you just have to tell that scale to cooperate!

I hear you on the puppy thing, Linda. :hug: We got a puppy this year and training her has been quite an adventure. :eek: Our dogs were 13 and 14 years old when they passed away last year so I had forgotten how much energy puppies have and how much stuff they get into. Sending some puppy :wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard: your way.

Great job on your run yesterday!:cheer2:

Hope you have a nice weekend!:hug:

Ran for 3 today in 29:19, a 9:46 pace- a little slower than yesterday then rode for 3 miles. I just came in from walking the puppy for a hour to wear her out.I have her on a schedule like I had the kids. We use the crate and it works well.

Time to hit the shower then my favorite- grocery shopping- UGH!

Linda

3 miles in 29:40 a 9:53 pace, not great but I was out there so I feel good about that. No bike today, I have to bring my DD to her friends.

Will walk the pup though when I get back.

Linda

Hey Linda-

Sorry I haven't checked in for a while-but with our trip to Cali and the DL half, I have been off track for the last week.

Glad to see your runs are going well, sorry about the weight. I gained 5 lbs:scared1: while we were away. And since I am not running this week, it is a true battle.

I promise to check in more often. I need to get my journal going again too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter