Limo and Town Car Companies

Connie937

Earning My Ears
I'm going to reserve a town car but after reading Sable's experience with Happy Limo, can anyone give me some good experiences with some other limo companies? I don't think I want to mess with Happy Limo after her experience. Also how soon should I reserve? My trip is about 5 weeks away. Thanks for your help.
Connie

I used Tiffany town car with no problems. The driver was waiting when we got to lugage claim and on time to leave from the hotel to airport. Both drivers were very courteous. My daughter left her backpack in the backseat with all her spending money in it, and when I called about it, they came right back to the hotel with it, no charge! You can print a coupon off the internet for $5 off. Would not hesitate to use them again.

Florida Tours is a sponser of these boards and has gotten great reviews. You might want to try them.

We also used Tiffany Town Car back in November and didn't have a problem. They were great.

Thanks everyone, I appreciate your recommendations and will check them out. Oh how soon should I make a reservation? We're leaving on April 23. Thanks
Connie

My Dh and I use Tiffany's every year (the past 5 years) We have never had a problem. If you use them ask for SID, hes the best. We request him every year.

On the other hand we had the worst experience with Tiffany. After confirming a 10:00 AM pickup with them twice, we were not picked up till almost 11:30. We sat in front of the Beach Club Hotel for 1 1/2 hours waiting for them to take us to our Disney Cruise. There response was that people do not get picked up that early to go to the port, thats why they were not there on time. I confirmed the time twice. their response was unacceptable. To make matters worse, when we got to the port the drivers pass had expired and we had to be dropped off across the road at the far end of the parking lot. Carrying our bags all the way.

Do Not Use Tiffany

Well I just returned from my stay, and after reading several posts I was leary of using Happy Limo, (which I had already reserved for a/p transfers and day trips). WELL my concerns were unfounded. USE Happy Limo. We were met at the base of the escalators at baggage claim right on time. The driver assisted in carrying (rolling) luggage to the awaiting UPGRADED (for free) Ford Excursion. We had booked a sedan. The Excursion had built in video in the front headrests, and my daughters watched movies for the short ride to the HRH. We also booked for a day trip to Disney..Happy Limo was waiting for us in the lobby of HRH when we came down, again a very pleasant ride directly to Magic Kingdom. Now the fun part..........WE HATED DISNEY...too crowded and the strollers were a nightmare, and we were already spoiled by FOTL at Universal. Anyway back to the story..On Aladdin Magic Carpet ride, I called Happy Limo to inquire as to changing our pickup. We were supposed to leave at 8:00pm. At 2:00pm we were told to meet a car at the Grand Floridian.........we get there and are greeted by a driver with sign in hand, our names printed on it and he is standing in front of a brand new white Lincoln Super Stretch Luxury Limo. WOW. now that is service, oh yeah this was a free upgrade.......yes FREE...and the time change was NO problem. We also reserved today for the return to the a/p. Again the driver was waiting for us, exactly at the time on the confirmation. If I had any questions on the reliability of Happy Limo, they were all resolved. IMHO, book Happy Limo, you shouldn't have any problems.

Another happy customer of FL Tours. I chose them because I wanted to support our sponsers, and we weren't disappointed. They were prompt, friendly, the car was clean, and we got the free grocery stop. They also have a coupon if you book online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter