Lime Lights DIS Meet Sep 24th at POP...And others...Sep. 15th-30th...

183367DISMeet2-med.jpg

Can I join the party? I'd love to meet y'all! The 24th works out great for us. :thumbsup2 Just keep the party going 'til 10 or so and we'll swing by after our late dinner ressie.

BTW, does anybody have young teens that will be there? DGD13 would love to meet some kids near her age.

Can I join the party? I'd love to meet y'all! The 24th works out great for us. :thumbsup2 Just keep the party going 'til 10 or so and we'll swing by after our late dinner ressie.

BTW, does anybody have young teens that will be there? DGD13 would love to meet some kids near her age.

I have a DD13! We may not be able to make this party though. Too late for us early birds. We'll be at the pool most afternoons though. I would love to meet some Diser's :thumbsup2 I also have a DS 2 and a DD who just turned 20!

Hey....im Amanda and im 15. :wave2:
My Dad(World Bouncer) has already posted, but I thought I'd post too;)
We'll be stayin at the POP from September 16-30th...I'm soooo psyched! lol
Looking forward to this DIS meet:banana:

Hey....im Amanda and im 15. :wave2:
My Dad(World Bouncer) has already posted, but I thought I'd post too;)
We'll be stayin at the POP from September 16-30th...I'm soooo psyched! lol
Looking forward to this DIS meet:banana:

:wave: I'm excited too.:yay:
See you there !!!:cool1:

Just really wanted to see my ticker and say hi!!

Hopefully I will able to stay up late enough to meet up with everyone!!!:rolleyes1

We are a group of 11 and we are pretty much late nighters! :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana:

I am hoping we can stop by after our 8:30pm Raglan Road Dinner Ressies...

I have DD 8, DD7, my niece 16, my nephew 9 and our good friends son who is turning 6 on the trip!

We are arrive 9/19 and check out 9/25!

~Stephanie

Lime Lights
Mybabesuz- Sep 17th- 28th
World Bouncer- Sep. 16th-30th
Minnie Squeaks- Sep. 16th-30th
dlpcarden Sep17th-29th
MrsPiglet- Sep 17th- Oct 1st
sunnyday123 Sep 18th-25th
Tinker'n'fun- Sep 18th -25th
BuzzBiteYear Sep 18th-27th
TatenEly Sep 19th-25th
christa112 Sep 19th-27th
TinkyBelle- Sep 19th-28th
nrod- Sep 18th- 25th
1DISNEYLVR- Sep 20th-26th
djgeffers1- Sep 20th-26th
merlinspride- Sep 20th-27th
pskelly Sep 20th-27th
janjandis- Sep 20th-29th
AmberI- Sep 20th-30th
Mel6197- Sept 20-Oct 5th
Tink771 Sep 21st-28th
kaytieeldr- Sep 22nd-28th
mickeymouseclubhouse 9/23-10/1
WendyMS
Mousebit
Buckeye Gal

I'll be there can't guarantee I'll make it to the pool that night but I'm sure I'll be there every afternoon:) .

Hi all! I'm Elizabeth. My family and I will be staying at POP from September 17-28. It'll be DH, myself, DS15, DD11, DS8, DS2, and my DD best freind also, age 11.

We're planning on doing EMH at AK that evening, but even with EMH, if I recall, it closes at 8:00.

So, if we come....Do we need to bring anything?

I've always wanted to meet other Disers. Also, this may sound like a strange question, but anybody else traveling with a special needs child? Autism?

Elizabeth

Glad to have you come :)

I have glow necklaces and nametags...
And candle glow sticks for the tables...
As far as food and drink it's just BYO...

See you real soon...:mickeyjum

mybabesuz said:
Funny about "Internet people". My older son (23) met up
with some of his internet friends and I thought he was crazy...
Twenty-three? I figured YOU for being in your early thirties! Now, I know I'll still most likely be the oldest person there, but it's nice to be meeting folks in my age range (give or take fifteen years :)).

As for meeting internet people... let's see, I've not only met up with, but shared rooms with people I'd only known online up to that point (2000 and 2002) plus spending MUCH time with the larger groups of people involved; I've met two - no, three (one being a CM at the resort where I was staying a couple of years ago - DIS Moderators, and a number of other local DISers, one very experienced traveler, lots of other DISers at the 2006 and 2007 Pop unofficial DIS pool parties, and um,,,, oh yeah - one AOL person entirely by accident - she recognized me by my hair!

Twenty-three? I figured YOU for being in your early thirties! Now, I know I'll still most likely be the oldest person there, but it's nice to be meeting folks in my age range (give or take fifteen years :)).

As for meeting internet people... let's see, I've not only met up with, but shared rooms with people I'd only known online up to that point (2000 and 2002) plus spending MUCH time with the larger groups of people involved; I've met two - no, three (one being a CM at the resort where I was staying a couple of years ago - DIS Moderators, and a number of other local DISers, one very experienced traveler, lots of other DISers at the 2006 and 2007 Pop unofficial DIS pool parties, and um,,,, oh yeah - one AOL person entirely by accident - she recognized me by my hair!

OK - I'm convinced. Count me in! I'll be arriving that day and am going to head to DtD to renew my AP and DDE card, do some shopping and have dinner at WPE. But, I should be back at the resort by around 10:00 or so. I was going to try to go to the AC one last time but I have a feeling it will be packed and I'll be dead tired.

I'm in the same age range as you two (my son is 22 next month). I'm rooming with a friend who is a few years older than me and a self professed slug. She sleeps late nearly every morning andsome days doesn't go to the parks at all. I, on the other hand, am always on the go and love meeting other DISers in the parks!

Last year I did the Glow Party but they are repeating that meet at the beginning of Free Dining this year and I'll miss out. It was great fun and I'm looking forward to meeting all the Lime Lighters in September!!!

Last year I did the Glow Party but they are repeating that meet at the beginning of Free Dining this year and I'll miss out. It was great fun and I'm looking forward to meeting all the Lime Lighters in September!!!

Hey, I did the glow party last year too!! I think I did the second one though. Maybe you're in some of photos! I think I was there Sept 9 to 16 last year, how bout you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter