Like anything I am trading?

I am interested in the yellow space pants, food pins, and golden giraffe pin and the two magic pins. what would you like for any of these?

i will give one pair of green mission space boots and one pirate hat for the space pants and a Davey Jones key pin, liars dice pin, and a voodoo pin for the golden giraffe pin. I might be able to add more if you want.

yes i still have the yellow space pants for trade, and no i don't need a sorcerer hat sorry. I do have ice cube chairs too.

I could give you a code for the red space magic if you would like. I also have the new Mickey TV if that interests you. Are you ever visiting vmk during the day? I am usually there M - F from 10 am - 2 pm PST I'd be happy to give you a tour of my rooms, I have several rare furniture pieces. Let me know. :yay: I really really want those pants!! :banana: LOL

I could give you a code for the red space magic if you would like. I also have the new Mickey TV if that interests you. Are you ever visiting vmk during the day? I am usually there M - F from 10 am - 2 pm PST I'd be happy to give you a tour of my rooms, I have several rare furniture pieces. Let me know. :yay: I really really want those pants!! :banana: LOL

ok i could visit your rooms sometime at about 2 tomorrow. do you have any retro tomorrowland pins? :banana:

ok i could visit your rooms sometime at about 2 tomorrow. do you have any retro tomorrowland pins? :banana:

I'm not sure about the pins, I will look and let you see what pins I have. I always buy extra and I have received a few in trade. As far as meeting up today that would be great!:yay: I will be in one of my rooms :rolleyes1 from 1:30 pm until I sign off which is usually a little ( very little ) after 2:00 pm PST ( VMK time ). Just search for "Teddybaer's" or "Teddybaer" in the guest rooms. :cool1: I am so looking forward to this!! :cheer2:

sorry i couldn't meet you, but something came up. we could reschedule if you want. :banana:

Absolutely! :banana: Not a problem.. As stated I am only available M-F 10 am - 2 pm VMK time. Though I can make it early on a Saturday if it is impossible to meet during the week. However, my Saturday time is very limited and there can only be a small window of 30 minutes for which I could meet you. Let me know what you'd like to do.

Thanks!!

Ps: Glad to hear the deal hasn't fallen through!! :dance3:

I can't meet during the week becasue i have summer school, but i could meet on saturday. what time on saturday would u be available ( VMK time )

I knew this would be difficult :eek: just bc I can't go on vmk whenever I want on the weekends. This weekend is bad and there is no way I can get there. Also, I made a mistake in my times that I am actually on VMK its M-F for 7am - 2pm VMK time. I have no problems waiting until next Saturday ( 6/30 ) if you don't. Let me know...

Thanks!!

I knew this would be difficult :eek: just bc I can't go on vmk whenever I want on the weekends. This weekend is bad and there is no way I can get there. Also, I made a mistake in my times that I am actually on VMK its M-F for 7am - 2pm VMK time. I have no problems waiting until next Saturday ( 6/30 ) if you don't. Let me know...

Thanks!!

I will try to wait until 6/30, i will let you know if anything comes up. :banana:

I am interested in the black mickey ears. I offer a pirate map table and well chair for them.

I will give you x2 pirate hats without bird for brown mansion shirt??:confused3
If it's a bad offer i'll stick to my favourite chore... :laundy: laundry.

♥DizzyDizney♥;19305319 said:
I will give you x2 pirate hats without bird for brown mansion shirt??:confused3
If it's a bad offer i'll stick to my favourite chore... :laundy: laundry.

no thx sorry i have alot of pirate hats.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter