Letter to the Editor in Macleans

binny

do something that MATTERS!
MacLeans is like a Canadian Version of Time Magazine ( though that may be giving it a little too much credit lately) They have been critical at best of the war. Well several people wrote in and here are two of the best this week LOL

From a GA Burns

To all the people who said there would be millions of deaths in Iraq, that the American aggressors were going to meet resistance by every Iraqi citizen, or that this was going to be a long war or even the start of the World War Three- you were wrong. Please go back to hugging trees or protesting the WTO or whatever the cause o'the day may be.

from Jennifer Meeks

After your coverage of the war in Iraq it occurred to me that the former Iraqi minister of information is alive and well and working for your magazine.

ROFL :)

Originally posted by binny

from Jennifer Meeks

After your coverage of the war in Iraq it occurred to me that the former Iraqi minister of information is alive and well and working for your magazine.

This letter makes me laugh! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter