Let's try this again... Morgan and Rusty get married at Disney 10/21/13

Congrats on the Whitehall Room! I'm sorry about guest drama...I hope that it doesn't happen to me! Your bouquet sounds like it is going to be absolutely beautiful. Can't wait to see it :)

I love your invitations, they are so elegant! And I really like the welcome bags too. I can totally get what you're saying about the guests not using the bags, I had the same concerns with my own bag. But I have actually seen some of my guests use ours (and all our family used them while they were going around in Disney, which was awesome to see!). So you never know! I love the door hangers, they're really fabulous.

Sorry to hear about all the guest drama. I had a couple of DH's family never confirm whether they were attending or not, and some letting us now in the weeks before. Very helpful, guys, seriously!

And congrats on the Whitehall room and patio, that's fantastic. It's going to be just gorgeous. And it's great they're letting you make the final call on the hall or the patio the day before! That's great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter