Let's try and organize this pin need list!-continually updated

Perndwler for the week of Dec 1st....

Tiggersmom has me for the week of Oct 27th

Weather is covered each week I shop

Wow with the new two pin limit its gonna be tougher to shop for each other unless you have family along with you. I am covered so far.

Found out I will not be able to go on Sat. Oct 27; anybody out there that can cover me? I know it's harder now that we have a limit. Thanks!:smooth:

Laurajean1014

Need Weeks #7 and 8
Can get pins for #4, #5 and #6 and maybe after week #8.
Location is Connecticut.

Thanks, L

Who needs pins for this coming weekend (Oct. 13th)? I'm going to get an extra set, and I'll be taking my DH along so I can cover a couple more people if needed.

I still need someone to pick up the Oct. 27th pin set if someone would be so kind, I'm going to WDW!

Mom and I will be on the Magic from 10/27-11/3 which means we will not be able to get the pins for the 27th and 3rd. Anyone who is able to help this would be really appreciated. We need only 1 set of each since we are consolidating on this set. Sometimes we like to get an extra or 2 for traders but since we will be gone we can't be choosy (sp?). If anyone can help since there are 2 of us the 2limit is not an issue unless we have some people who are ahead of us and we cannot get the pins.

I can help any other weekend during the releases. Thanks much.

dawngee and dopeymom

Dawn and Audrey

:bounce:

doing the update thing!!! Any chance that someone might be able to get an extra set for me for this Sat - the 13th?? If not, i can easily live without them. Thanks. Caroline

Just bumping this up so we can keep it current--if you need pins, post, and we'll try to get it covered.:)

Julie/StarHeart1

Can get any weekend but December 7th and October 27th... If I can help anyone one out Let me know.

Julie

I would love to be added to this list. We are traveling to Disneyworld the first week of December. I would need the set that comes out Dec 1. I am willing to help anyone out. Please let me know what I need to do. Thank you very much.

Thanks for the offer Jennifer - just check out the list on the first page of this thread and let us know whom you might be able to help. Thanks. Caroline:)

Can someone help me with getting #33-Wonderful World of Color pin coming out on 10/20?

I might be passing through DTD in the next week or so, and if I can help someone with something they want I'd be glad to.

Jennifer - if you and Laurajean work out this trade, can you send me a private PM and i will update the original post? Thanks.

Isn't it great how so many of us have been able to work things out? Lots of nice people here who surely have the Disney spirit!
Caroline

I will be in wdw on 11/24 & 12/1 and would like pins for that week.
I picked up an extra set on 10/13, i will pick up an extra set today (1020) and can get an extra set any other saturday needed. I live in Philadelphia, PA so any help would be appreciated it.
Thanks, Phila Penny
:D

thanks for the offer and we'll add your name to our original wants list. Hope we find somone who can help you out.:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter