Lets see what you fellow DVC owners look like!

Here is one of all of us at the Pirate and Princess Party 2007
101_6425.jpg

Here are DH and I with the two kids still left at home:

image222.jpg

Here is the family with the grown kids:
LD011712-21-04.jpg

Here is a picture from the big family trip last year:

image103.jpg

One of my DMom who will accompany us on every trip as long as she is with us:

image386.jpg

And one of my favorites of DH and I the day after our Disney wedding in July 2003:
WeddingCastle.jpg

Here we are from our marathon trip back in January! I'm glad this thread was bumped as I missed it the first time around!

Disney.jpg

Our kids were well represented in my earlier post, but the pic of DH and I was hard to see....Here we are! DVC Wendy and DVC Phil..!

Great photos everyone!!!! We are going back in "home" in October, I will be sure to post a family photo when we return:thumbsup2

Such a good thread like this deserves a bump...smjj

Here's me and Fran celebrating my birthday earlier this year at Napa Rose and staying at the VGC (one of our two homes away from home, the other being SSR)

IMG_3450.jpg

Hi Alison! :wave2: It's nice to see you...

Thanks! I wish I had a better picture, I feel like I look like the Joker from Batman in that one but didn't want to go back too far when I was young and beautiful! :lmao:

Just noticed you've added Aulani to your sig and profile. :banana: I know you have family there, good move, we're looking forward to staying there in a couple years (if we can get in!).

Hope all is well for you, or as well as it can be!

Here's an updated photo since the last one DS was only 3 months old. This is from December's Merry Mixer
n638365712_2026964_1637.jpg

I can't believe how much my little guy has grown, here is a pic from Sept at the Beach Club
62269_10150266293400713_638365712_14612833_6729805_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter