Let's Play "The Next Poster"...Disneyland style! Part 2

lana772 said:
True. Several times. I don't know if there is a shop at DL I haven't made a purchase at.

The next poster has purchased perfume at Mlle. Antoinette's.

Larina- did this not show up?

True. ...and other "flavors" too. DDs and I usually share one each trip. -someone on here said a few weeks ago that they stopped slicing them for you. I hope not. I won't get it unsliced unless it's for a gift.

The next poster has purchased an apple from DL for a gift.

false.....we get such good ones at home, can't do it

tnp has items they can get at home, so skip them at DLR

Absolutely True. I read threads about the dole Whip and cringe at the thought of standing in line for 30+ minutes for one. I can get one at the mall for 1/2 the price and no wait. I don't know of anywhere near here that makes caramel/ chocolate apples or I'd probably start skipping those. ;)

The next poster purchases Disney merchandise on line or at a Disney store to avoid paying park prices for everything.

lana772 said:
Larina- did this not show up?
It didn't, but now I clearly see it. Darn phones.

lana772 said:
The next poster purchases Disney merchandise on line or at a Disney store to avoid paying park prices for everything.

True and false. I do buy Disney merchandise on-line at the Disney Store and at the Bradford Exchange, but its not really to avoid paying park prices, although I do love a good deal. I generally do it between visits or if a new collectors item comes out. I've said it before, I have a Mickey Mouse problem that I just can't cure.

TNP collects something they can only get at Disneyland. What is it?

False. Nowadays there's just not much of anything you can only get at DL, what with eBay and DelivEARS and such. But I do get a new hat on almost every trip.

TNP has a collection based on a particular character.

true......Merryweather, but not much in it :(

tnp likes the fried pickles from Carnation Cafe

I don't know. I've never had them. I'm not a big Carnation Cafe fan.

The next poster prefers Blue Bayou gumbo over Cafe Orleans gumbo.

True. Halloween is my favorite.

The next poster prefers DL in the Winter over DL in the Summer.

So so true!!!

TNP would take a quiet rainy day, with some refurbs going on and early closing, over a warm-hot peak season day.

False... lucky! !!! Next trip I'm going to try.

The next poster has toured the museum inside the Columbia.

True, a very long time ago.

TNP will be attending the Friday the 13th party. I am scared, I am afraid it will be too crowded....

False. I didn't even know they were doing a party for Friday the 13th.

The next poster was there for Carsland opening day.

False. We steer clear of anything like that. Just like the 13th!! The villains will draw a big crowd.

The next poster prefers Ghost Galaxy over the standard Space Mountain. My DH does.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter