Let's Introduce Ourselves - How Long Have You Been on the DL Board

1. When was the first time you visited Disneyland?
In Dec 2004
2. When was the last time you visited Disneyland?
March 2008 over Spring Break
3. How often do you visit Disneyland?
Not enough! So far every couple of years
4. Are you a local, within 2-3 hour drive to Disneyland? Or a non-local?
Non local
5. For the non-locals, how long do you stay?
First time we stayed for 4 days, second trip was just a day trip
6. Do you visit Disneyland more often or Walt Disney World more often?
WDW
7. When was the first time you came to the DIS, why did you come to the DIS, and how did you find the DIS?
Last summer I discovered the DIS and immediately became hooked. I found it by searching for information for the college program.
8. How often do you visit the DIS?
Daily, but just started posting
9. Have you ever met anyone from the DIS? Who was the first person you met. Have you ever been to a DIS Meet?
No to both
10. Tell us a moment that sticks out in your mind - funny, embarrassing, or touching - at Disneyland.
The first time I walked onto main street with my dad and saw all of the holiday decorations. We looked at each other in awe and were overwhelmed by an amazing first impression!
11. Tell us a little bit about you.
I'm currently a Junior (almost senior) in College which takes up almost all of my time. I'm a Urban & Regional Planning major and hope to work for Disney some day in some way!
12. Do you have any pictures you'd like to share with us?
Not enough posts yet!

When was the first time you visited Disneyland?​
1984, when I was 4 years old
When was the last time you visited Disneyland?​
March 4-6 2009
Are you a local, within 2-3 hour drive to Disneyland? Or a non-local?​
Non-local
For the non-locals, how long do you stay?​
About 3 days
Do you visit Disneyland more often or Walt Disney World more often?​
I definitely visit Walt Disney World more often. I am thinking about purchasing into DVC at AKV.
How often do you visit the DIS?​
Everyday
Have you ever met anyone from the DIS? Who was the first person you met. Have you ever been to a DIS Meet?​
No
Tell us a little bit about you.​
I am 28 and I love all things Disney.
Do you have any pictures you'd like to share with us?​
156-1.jpg

When was the first time you visited Disneyland?

It was 1969. I was the flower girl in my Aunt and Uncle's wedding. Any wonder they were my favorites growing up?:goodvibes
When was the last time you visited Disneyland?

In March 2007. I am so planning a trip for December. And nothing better happen to ruin it.

How often do you visit Disneyland?

We try to visit at least bi-yearly. I would love to go more often.

Are you a local, within 2-3 hour drive to Disneyland? Or a non-local?

Non local I think we are about 7 hours or so away.

For the non-locals, how long do you stay?

Four to five nights.

Do you visit Disneyland more often or Walt Disney World more often?

We are a Disneyland family. After the kids go to college DH and I are gonna go.

When was the first time you came to the DIS, why did you come to the DIS, and how did you find the DIS?

Honestly, I joined in 2006 after reading about it in the Disneyland Passporter.

How often do you visit the DIS?

Um I only visit once a day....Um yeah that's it.:rolleyes1

Have you ever met anyone from the DIS? Who was the first person you met. Have you ever been to a DIS Meet?

pixiewing71 and I have seen each other at our kids middle school. Small World and all that.:laughing:

Tell us a moment that sticks out in your mind - funny, embarrassing, or touching - at Disneyland.

When we went in 2003 my siz year old son was melting down towards the end of the day Minnie Mouse spotted him crying and came over and wiped his tears and kissed him on top of his head. That made a day that was quickly turning disasterous day into a great one.

Tell us a little bit about you.

I am Michele. I am married to a mostly wonderful bicycling fool type of guy. We have three kids DD Kacy age 16, DD Kody, age 14 and DD Loren age 12.

Do you have any pictures you'd like to share with us?

No, but I may add some another time.:goodvibes

Add whatever you'd like.

I can think of nothing other than I am very happy I bought the Passporter because had I not I wouldn't have found my way here.

I was probably 3 the first visit. We went every year when I was really young up until I was close to 11

First week of March 2009

We try to go at least once a year. We are no AP, we are going again in December and I'll be going on the DIS Diva trip in Feb 2010 for the first time

4. Are you a local, within 2-3 hour drive to Disneyland? Or a non-local?Non local
We stay the whole week

No desire to visit WDW yet

7. When was the first time you came to the DIS, why did you come to the DIS, and how did you find the DIS?
I found the DIS when I was researching for my first trip in many many years in 2007

Daily...ok ok a few times a day!

9. Have you ever met anyone from the DIS? Who was the first person you met. Have you ever been to a DIS Meet?
First person I met was Callie (DangerMouse)...I met a few of the DIS Diva's while on our March 2009 trip....I'll be going on the next diva trip Feb 2010

10. Tell us a moment that sticks out in your mind - funny, embarrassing, or touching - at Disneyland.
After the fireworks on our last night...my son who had just enjoyed his first time at DL turned to me, put his hands on my cheeks and thanked me for taking him to Disneyland. I will never forget that moment. My dbf caught it on camera.

I'm a happily divorced single mom to my best friend Ayden. I have been with my DBF Chris for almost 3 years now. My son is my life...and Disneyland is where we are happiest
Here we are with the boss
IMG_0846.jpg

April '89 with my grandparents, parents, and little brother. We drove down from Seattle in an RV!
April 13th-16th 09 for the NCEA convention
We call this my "year of a million Disney dreams" with trips in Dec. 08, WDW in Jan 09, DL in April 09 and again in Dec 09. We're looking at going consistently to one park or the other every year to 18 months in the future.
4. Are you a local, within 2-3 hour drive to Disneyland? Or a non-local?
I'm from Seattle.
I like 4 days in the parks.
DL 6 times, WDW 3 times.
It was mentioned in the Unofficial Guide, so I found it while planning our August 08 WDW trip and I've been lurking and posting very infrequently ever since. But I've learned a ton!
Almost everyday.
Not yet!
In 89 when my dad got on Star Tours and thought the CM was joking about putting seat belts on (he couldn't imagine a ride that would require a seatbelt that wasn't a roller coaster). He relented and understood pretty quickly why he needed to use it though. Oh, and when we were in DL Paris in 94 and the CM at the podium of a restaurant said "What language do you speak?" And my Dad said "American." Oy!:rotfl2:
I'm in my 7th year of teaching first grade, have a very cute basset hound named Lucy who wears a Mickey Mouse collar, and have the best husband in the world who is learning to love Disney as much as I do, slowly but surely!
Check out my trip reports...

• When was the first time you visited Disneyland? I haven't yet :sad2:
  • When was the last time you visited Disneyland? see above, or just a few nights ago in my dreams ;)
  • How often do you visit Disneyland?
  • Are you a local, within 2-3 hour drive to Disneyland? Or a non-local? far from it, im all the way over the Atlantic in the UK, London to be exact
  • For the non-locals, how long do you stay? i'll be there for 6 nights
  • Do you visit Disneyland more often or Walt Disney World more often? NO, as i said never been to DL although only been to WDW once :(
  • When was the first time you came to the DIS, why did you come to the DIS, and how did you find the DIS? last year, looking for information on DL :thumbsup2
  • How often do you visit the DIS? everyday
  • Have you ever met anyone from the DIS? Who was the first person you met. Have you ever been to a DIS Meet? Nope
  • Tell us a moment that sticks out in your mind - funny, embarrassing, or touching - at Disneyland. I'll answer this one again in september
  • Tell us a little bit about you. Im 24, no im 25 can't believe i just wrote 24 (my bday was back in january, you'd think id be used to saying 25 by now) :lmao: from London, love everything Disney. Love to shop, love to travel (espcially to the US) and am forever planning holidays :) Been with my wonderful boyf almost 3 years now only problem is im still yet to turn him into a Disney fanatic too
  • Do you have any pictures you'd like to share with us? Sadly none from DL just yet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter