Let's Go to the EX !!

IamCanadian

<font color=blue>Is lurking no more!
The EX (Canadian National Exhibition) starts on Friday. I always say the start of the EX is the end of summer. I usually make it down at least once. Most likely this Saturday. Anyone else going this year? Just saw a commercial and they are gong to have nightly fireworks. Checked their web site and they quote the fireworks will last 17 minutes starting at 10:30

Wow - 17 minutes - that's excellent..................for the fireworks as well :p :p

ROTFLMAO!

And I won't say which one!LOL

Scratch
;)

Oh Yeah, the Ex!

Not this year! We are gonna be in WDW, I mean the cottage, the "Lodge"!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc

The really frightening thing in all of this is that I will be staying at the same hotel as several of the posters to this thread. :eek:

Cass you're too funny! I didn't hear about the fireworks, but I may go and check things out. Then I can get a Beaver Tail too :p

LOL Cass!!!! :teeth:

The start of the EX really does seem to signify the beginning of the end of summer. Don't know if we'll make it there this year, but if we do, we're sure to end up in the Food building. Same old spaghetti, same old tiny donuts...it's a tradition!! :)

Oh... Tiny Tom donuts.. fresh and warm, cinnamon or powdered sugar :) with a hot tea from the Tetley booth in the food building :)

I used to get get this to have a snack waiting for the GO train home.

>>^..^<<

I love those donuts too! Do they sell them anywhere outside of the EX?

They actually sell the tiny donuts at Skydome. I always have to stand and watch them make them although it's not as big a machine as at the Food Building at the EX. Spent lots of time as a child in the Food Building watching donuts.:D

Haven't been to the Ex in a number of years but this year was going to try to get there. I love the craft building too.

Thanks cdnmickeylover! I'll have to go by the Skydome and check it out sometime... hopefully, I'll get enough from the Ex though :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter