length of stay ?

cherio

Mouseketeer
I am planning a trip for 11/02 with my family, dh, ds,dd. First trip for all of them. I have a question concerning park passes. I thought about getting the 4 day pass. A co-worker who went to WDW in 10/01 suggested a length of stay pass. I am planning on staying at ASMo. I know from reading these boards not to get the length of stay pass for the first and last day of our vacation, so I have available 5 days for Disney but don't plan on going to the parks all days. Would like to do the mini golf thing and play at the hotel(which can be done in the same day). What I am not able to find is the price of the length of stay passes. Can anyone help?!??!?!

If you don't plan to go to the parks each day of your stay, the length-of-stay passes (now called Ultimate Park Hopper passes) are not a good idea. You would be paying for passes for that day out of the parks. You need to decide how you want to tour. If you will be visiting only the theme parks (no water parks, Pleasure Island, Disney's Wide World of Sports or DisneyQuest), then a 4- or 5-day Park Hopper Pass would be ideal for you. If you want to visit those other venues, you might want to consider a 5-day Park Hopper Plus pass. This pass admits you to the theme parks for 5 days and gives you 2 "plus" options, which allow you 2 visits to either a water park, Pleasure Island or Disney's Wide World of Sports. If you don't visit the theme parks for 5 days, any unused days can be saved for a future trip to WDW.

I hope this helps!

Thank you. I appreciate your help. I will probally go with the 4 or 5 day park hopper as you stated the unused days don't expire and we plan on only going to the theme parks. Besides, if we don't use all the days, it would give me a good reason to have to go back - as if we really need a reason :tongue: Thanks again.

Thanks for the site address. Our system is so slow the last couple of days(yes I "visit" during work hours) I have not been able to actually go to this site but will as soon as I can. Thanks for your help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter