length of stay passes

kimba

Mouseketeer
Do they still offer these? Is there any benefit to getting these in terms of price? I know the hoppers never expire but I was wondering if the LOS passes are any cheaper??

These passes are now called Ultimate Park Hopper passes. They are a little less expensive than the regular Hopper passes and admit you to the theme parks, water parks, Pleasure Island, Disney's Wide World of Sports Complex and DisneyQuest from the time you check in until midnight of the day you check out.

I think it is valid to say you can only get them at the resorts when you check in.

The LOS passes are cheaper if you plan to buy a PH with a park day for each day that you're there. For example, the 5 day PHP has 5 park days and 2 pluses. If you're going to be there for 5 days, the LOS pass is cheaper, but you really could get 7 days out of the 5 day PHP. Make sense?

The LOS is also good if you plan on going to DQ since that isn't one of the plus options on a PHP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter