LegoLand on Sunday?

TaniaU

Mouseketeer
You guys have sold me on LegoLand :) How busy do you think it will be on Sunday...uh, this Sunday. Can't be worse than DL right?

(I just realized how much I have to do before tomorrow)

Thanks!

LegoLand will not be super crowded on Sunday. If you are comparing it to DL....it will seem EMPTY!!!!!!! Most Sundays that are not school breaks or other holidays...waits for rides run 1-10 minutes!!! If it is hot...which it isn't supposed to be (high of 76), the waterpark area, Pirates cove and the adjacent rides...all slow loaders get a little crazy...but crazy for LegoLand!!!
You should have a blast!!!! Might see you there, we usually go on Sundays.
Oh, don't miss the Adventurers CLub...simple walk through exhibit that kids LOVE!!! It is in FunTown.
Cheers, Amy

Did you get a free child's ticket with paid adult coupon? I am still sending some out, but don't know how to get any to you with such short notice...hmmmmmmmm. :confused:

We're squeaking under the age limit for needing a ticket. Jet will be 3 in November :)

But thank you anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter